US Finance Mobile iOS

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance iOS app Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 94th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sorting capabilities

Sure would be nice to auto sort by market value.

Experiencing issues on my iPad. Total change for day doesn't update with info. Shown. Out of synch many times making it hard to trust # is accurate. Also, today, went to a watchlist I created some time ago and quantities of stocks were substantially changed. I didn't make changes. Is there bleed over from other watch list occurring changing other watch list with common stocks in both watchlist?

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop Pushing Your Political Agenda

I use Yahoo Finance to follow the market, not to hear biased opinions.

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  21 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability for multiple currencies in the same portfolio

Given that many people hold equities across multiple markets and hence in multiple currencies, it will a great help to have the ability to choose currency required for each equity. This will allow a correct picture both at equity and portfolio level. Many thanks.

45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Too much scrolling required

The pictures that accompany the news articles are way too big. There is too much scrolling required on a smartphone.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 59th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Push notifications for upcoming earnings reports for stocks on watchlist

If a stock on our watchlist has an earnings report for the quarter coming up, that'd be a fantastic use of push notifications.

39th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Annual yield/ distributions

Why don't you include an annual/distribution column for stocks and mutual funds?

54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Un-mute

Hello,very disappointed about the fact that a member can not be un-muted.

94th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Red on blue is hard to read

"In the red" is hard to change as the meaning is universal, but the tiny red numbers against that darkish blue background is eye strain inducing. Perhaps placing the numbers in a small white or light gray box would preserve the theme and be easier on your readers?

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Color code Gains and Losses

Red for losses and green for gains. Other Stock Apps can do it.

94th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. need sorting for portfolios

pretty good app so far, but missing ability to sort portfolio items in alphabetical order. manually moving each item it way too tedious if have many items listed. thx

59th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. New notifications "wow this stock is on the run!" are extremely annoying.

The new notifications are horrible, and are making me consider deleting the Yahoo finance app altogether.

149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Deleting search history

Is there's way to delete search history

51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Additional price column

After the stock column, have a column for the price paid for the stock. Have this column next to the price column of what the stock is worth for the day.

39th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Basic view

When pushing the home button take user to top of the page. You know like the detail view.

215th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow manual hiding of certain media sources

I understand why Yahoo! would allow a large spectrum of sources to post on the news feed. But certain end users, like myself, are never going to click on certain sources. Since I will never, never take investment advice from certain sources, not just the sketchy ones but I would also never click on a CNBC article, Yahoo! should consider allowing me to block certain sources. All the junk sources that I have to filter through detracts my willingness to use this app. It could potentially be a huge differentiator for Yahoo! Savvy users could filter sources, meanwhile, you could…

25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Portfolio view

If i click on the main page "portfolio" section and i have one portfolio, it should jump straight into that default portfolio view.

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. News personalized

The iPhone mobile app randomly "news personalizes" upon launch and destroys my STOCK SYMBOL lists. This is stupid and must be fixed

45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base