How can we improve the Yahoo Finance app for iOS?

Old news articles

The news articles for the stocks being followed are not current. So, that makes this ap unreliable for news on stocks...unless you only read news monthly.

20th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Posting articles such as citron and so many shareholder lawsuits are not needed. Quality top stock relevant articles are much appreciated.

• Khaled Akkoub commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For example, under "natural gas " in Commodities tab, first news article is some 450 days old!!!

• Old news commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your old news 4 days old maybe you should make a documentary instead of old news

When I pick a stock in my watch list, the related news is always 100's of days old. The news feature is virtually worthless. If you can't figure out how to fix that, you should just get rid of it all together. It only makes the app look bad.

• Leo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, I reinstall yahoo finance on my iPad, but it does not show any article at all. I just wonder why?

Many of the funds I track have specific news about them that 92 days, 192 days, etc. old. Yet if I look the these funds on Yahoo Finance web page, there is new press releases shown. So this tool is practically useless if what you need is up to date news information.

I hate the fact that Yahoo! No longer shows an asterisk next to one of my stocks to let me know there is news. Stupid to remove it. Is there a manual way I can customize to get it back?

It seems like related articles for stocks are do instead by sites like seeking alpha, etc . Would be much better if there'd was some diversity

When I click on a stock or index, I'd expect related articles to pop up below the chart (like on the full website). Doesn't seem to happen with this app.

• Julie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where are the NEWS updates that pertain to the individual market areas ?
    They were on Market Dash.
    ???

• Agentmom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

New app is terrible! News headlines are old and have not updated for at least a week. No access to message boards. Terrible

Feedback and Knowledge Base