US Finance Mobile iOS

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance iOS app Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Portfolio spreadsheets

Please give me back my portfolio spreadsheets!
    They were very useful; and I don't like your new format!! At least give me the option of selecting the old Yahoo Portfolio spreadsheets!!!! Please!!!!!!!!

126th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. JSE

Will you include data from JSE (Johannesburg Stock Exchange) in the future?

126th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Show day's gain in detail section.

Show day's gain on details section as was the case prior to latest update. Leave it in the holdings section but have it display as well in the details section.

149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Alllow access on lock screen

It's very convenient to track days gain or loss. Please allow Access to this in lock screen

109th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. No quotes Johannesburg

I would like to follow Impala Platinum in ZAR

126th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Gold , Silver, etc spot or other Price indicators

Would like to have the ability to track commodity prices. It would be beneficial, and educational to have Gold and silver pricing, to track.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Today's top gaining?

Would be nice to see it on app :D
    I love this app anyway ;)

149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please MAKE THIS SIMPLE change :

MAKE A SIMPLE "DELETE SYMBOL" button at the top of page "a short distance to the LEFT Of the " Add symbol " .
    THIS WOULD MAKE YOUR. SITE HUGELY MORE USER FRIENDLY " +
    INTUITIVE
    Thanks
    RJ

94th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Watchlist

Being able to have folders for different watch lists would be very helpful

22nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Gain or loss

Make available a dollar and cents gain or loss instead of %.

149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Picture in comment

Why can't we post a picture to a comment?

109th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Option to turn off New Stories message

It would be nice if there was a setting to turn off the "new stories" message that shows up at the top of the screen almost every time I open the app. Very annoying. I don't use the app for the stories, only for my stock quotes. I don't want to be notified about new stories, ever. Please change this terrible annoyance.

94th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 'n' new stories

Stop showing number of new stories badge on the top of the watch list. It anyways does nothing except a scroll on the watch list.

126th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. News

Please provide a method to present news in chronological order with latest on top. Currently the news feed appears to be in entirely random order.

149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 126th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Remember chart time setting (1d, 5d, 1m)

If I'm picking a time setting on a stock chart (5 days), and navigate to another stock's chart, it resets to the default 1d. I'd like the chart to remember my last setting.

149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Phone app: Add customize view to My Portfolios like on the Desktop

It would be nice to be able to add Notes and High/Low Limit to the mobile app. I use the High Limit to indicate my sell point so I can see how close the price is to my sell point. It would also be great to rearrange the columns if possible

179th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. No subscription require

Very annoying when only way to finish an article is to subscribe to the paper. Wall Street, Baron, etc are examples. I now try to avoid these articles

126th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 126th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Entering the basis for a stock

Basis Entering
    1) Please provide a place to help enter the basis of a stock, and track %gain / Loss in the stock stock and for the portfolio as a whole.
    2) Also provide a cash account that subtracts a purchase is a stock or adds the sale of a stock

82nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base