US Finance Mobile iOS

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance iOS app Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. In app notification

Please remove the new story tap from the top! Its blocking the tickers at the top

Please fix!!!

149th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Financial Times Links Are Useless

It does no good to link to articles from the Financial Times, when they only bring you to a (very expensive) subscription offer page.

149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Stock wise purchase price

In the details u should have a column for stock wise purchase price along with other details

45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can you give it a rest?

Every time I open the app I am told I can customize the watch list, and my setting have been all changed back to the default. Enough already.

179th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Show both actual $ and %

Can you please just show both the amount up and % increase of the stock at the same time next to each other, next to the ticker symbol. This way we won't have to tap the amount to see what % my stocks went up or vice versa. Thanks.

70th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Landscape

Love this app! I use it all day long. Would be nice to have it rotate into landscape mode so I can see more of my columns. Also I'd like to be able to move and organize the columns into the order I'd like to see them.

70th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Split screen multi tasking

When will the app have split screen multitasking for ipad air 2/pro?

59th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Swipe to change to next stock in watch list

When you select a stick in your watch list, I'd like to be able to swipe from right to left to change to next stock in the watch list instead of having to go back to the list.

59th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Time Stamp on news feed

On the new news feed layout, the time stamp is placed after the source of the article, it causes a problem if the nMe of the source is too long, the times ramp got truncated, especially on devices with smaller screens. May be the time stamp should be placed before, instead of after the source?

179th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 179th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Why doesn't the app show...

Total value of holdings
    Change in value for the day

It used to.

109th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Multiple Watchlist Capability

How can we date multiple Watchlists? Or can it become a new feature on this app? It would definitely better our experience with the the app as well as make it more organized

54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. New scroll list of indexes

It's nice that you added more indexes, but it would also be good if you added an edit button to delete the ones a user is not interested in seeing.

149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Advance decline numbers

I have asked several times that you provide A/D figures during the day for the NYSE. No repo we from you. Please reply with 1) stop bothering us. 2) nobody else wants this. 3) we will look into it

126th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Limit Orders

It would be really nice to be able to enter a buy or sell price right next to the displayed current stock price. That way I can remember what my target price is as I'm checking the app. Thank you for taking the time to read this

149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Variances

Show variances in %

179th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stop auto playing video

The only purpose this serves is running down our batteries. Frustrating in desktop/notebook version, ridiculous in mobile version.

70th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow for notification sound selection on Finance Mobile

Yahoo Finance mobile app currently defaults to SMS text message notification sound. Please allow for a selection so we can tell the difference.

281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Old news articles

The news articles for the stocks being followed are not current. So, that makes this ap unreliable for news on stocks...unless you only read news monthly.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base