US Finance Mobile iOS

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance iOS app Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hide stocks we sold from the portfolio

I would like to be able to hide the stocks I sold and no longer have in my portfolio.
    I have some stocks that I completely sold and are just taking up empty space in my portfolio.

279th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dividends

Incorporating and tracking dividends applicable to date/quantity purchases in the transaction history would be helpful in raising the accuracy of holdings. Thank you

109th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Markets customization

In Markets by continent it would be valuable to be able to customize the indexes. For instance in Europe it would be valuable if one of the indexes were Spanish IBEX instead of France CAC (because a
    I’m Spanish, an Italian would like to see Milan Stock index)

279th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 215th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Details

Can you please add more columns in details

279th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Combine symbol with #shares and trading price

This would eliminate scrolling to see these numbers. In some cases both of these numbers are not available.

This would make trading decisions faster. The “freed up” column(s) could be used for other useful information.

EXAMPLE
    SYMBOL
    AAPL 100sh
    $178.25

There us space for adding the data.

Thanks for considering this suggestion.

279th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Price Change format

I much prefer security price changes in dollars and cents and not %. At least provide a feature to select either.

215th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Privacy

I suggest you create an option that allows use without cookies. Resistance to this just creates an opportunity for a new company to create an offering that does not require tracking. All, even those that are not that concerned, will choose the first offering that allows privacy. All things being equal, privacy will win. Don’t fool yourselves that you’re so far ahead it cannot be done. The future is privacy.

149th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Get push notifications for old stocks

I get push notifications for stocks I have removed from my watch lists and portfolios. Not sure why I still get them.

20th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Swipe right to exit

It would be cool if users could swipe right when reading replies to comments in the “conversation” section to exit instead of only being able to get back to the previous screen by tapping the ⬅️ in the upper left corner. Thx.

244th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Night mode

Is it possible to have a night mode/dark theme?

10th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 94th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 94th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Sorting capabilities

Sure would be nice to auto sort by market value.

Experiencing issues on my iPad. Total change for day doesn't update with info. Shown. Out of synch many times making it hard to trust # is accurate. Also, today, went to a watchlist I created some time ago and quantities of stocks were substantially changed. I didn't make changes. Is there bleed over from other watch list occurring changing other watch list with common stocks in both watchlist?

6th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Stop Pushing Your Political Agenda

I use Yahoo Finance to follow the market, not to hear biased opinions.

13th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  21 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Ability for multiple currencies in the same portfolio

Given that many people hold equities across multiple markets and hence in multiple currencies, it will a great help to have the ability to choose currency required for each equity. This will allow a correct picture both at equity and portfolio level. Many thanks.

45th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Too much scrolling required

The pictures that accompany the news articles are way too big. There is too much scrolling required on a smartphone.

16th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 59th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Push notifications for upcoming earnings reports for stocks on watchlist

If a stock on our watchlist has an earnings report for the quarter coming up, that'd be a fantastic use of push notifications.

39th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Annual yield/ distributions

Why don't you include an annual/distribution column for stocks and mutual funds?

54th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base