US Membership Desktop

US Membership Desktop

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. i want to change my account name cause i had a mistake typing my user name, but i cannot

able in changing own username/account once correction is needed

214th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Libya is not found in the country list

When creating a new account, the mobile phone number is mandatory, but I can not find Libya in the country list! so I could not enter a valid phone number, and the account creation process stops.
    PLEASE add Libya to the country list. Thanks.

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 9556th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why is it so difficult to access contacts on I Pad yahoo email???

Surely when I set up an I Pad yahoo account the same as on my PC or Android it should automatically have all my contacts for ease of use when sending an email. This does not happen.WHY? It used to be so simple, and Gmail accounts do not have this major frustration. I might dump Yahoo if not sorted

9556th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Go back to old mail. The new version is terrible Nobody like it. Open your eys

Go back to old mail. The new version is terrible Nobody like it. Open your eyes

9556th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. stop spam add spam blocker

kristine.dumont@yahoo.com sending spam to my yahoo account how I can stop it!

9556th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 9556th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Turn off ads too many

Turn off ads too many with emails

9556th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Need help with info on changing password

I am not able to change my passcode for Yahoo. Your suggestion of "click on change passcode" doesn't exist. Make it simple to change passcode.

9556th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Emails from my contacts list are going to Spam folder. How can I change this?

Emails from my contacts list are going to Spam folder. How can I change this?

9556th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Test your code before introducing into production!!!! And notify your clients of the changes being introduced. Your QC is awful!

Test your code before introducing into production!!!! And notify your clients of the changes being introduced. Your QC is awful! You put the burden on the client to provide specification and requirements in arrears of putting changes into production. That step should be part of developing your changes based upon those specs in advance of coding.

9556th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. New verification code remitting address

since March 3oth 2019 the verification code for sign in assistance codes is texed from 'K Lanka' and not 'Verify' as usual. Today codes codes came from both above addresses. Why?

9556th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 9556th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Invasion of privacy for yahoo to set up Purchase folder

So you ARE reading our emails. All the sudden (week of April 8, 2018 ) you have created a PURCHASE folder, indicating I have overpaid for items I bought. Asking me to click to see about getting money back. SCAM. And I would never pursue.
    Totally unacceptable.

3712th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Invasion of privacy for yahoo to set up Purchase folder

So you ARE reading our emails. All the sudden (week of April 8, 2018 ) you have created a PURCHASE folder, indicating I have overpaid for items I bought. Asking me to click to see about getting money back. SCAM. And I would never pursue.
    Totally unacceptable.

9556th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Fix what ever is locking the ability to move and delete messages

My yahoo mail opens with an inbox that I can read the messages in but it does not allow me to move delete or archive them. When I click on the Contacts button to the right of the message list a different version of the inbox is displayed. If I click in the select box of a conversation a check mark appears. Then when the Contacts list appears if I click on the mail icon which is now on the left side of the screen the inbox now allows me to select, move, delete etc like it should. FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9556th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. User's can't change the icon on the Contact. It just says "Auto generated card visible only to you". I DON'T WANT THOSE ICONS!!!

User's can't change the icon on the Contact. It just says "Auto generated card visible only to you". I DON'T WANT THOSE ICONS!!!

2028th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. After telling you I am covered up with SPAM, and you say "move bad emails to spam", I keep getting the same SPAM over and over. Why do I g

I don't think YAHOO is trying to correct the problem with SPAM; or it would already be fixed.

3712th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 9556th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 3712th ranked