Skip to content

Yahoo Help

Help us improve the Yahoo Help site

If you would like to provide feedback for a particular Yahoo product, please visit our feedback site to select the particular product you wish to provide information about.

If you'd like to leave specific feedback for our Contact Us flow, please do so in this forum.

We invite you to share your thoughtful and specific feedback with us. At Yahoo, we strive to improve our product offerings and we often use the most popular suggestions to make positive changes!

Our Feedback Policy has more on the terms that apply to your input.

Please note: This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

412 results found

1. better stop rejecting my comments end 4 ever ongoing war wage thievery attacks idetity theft stoppijng my posst its agasinsst law illoegal

@yahoo meta all industries violation of our poems +64causes words1998 -1999 copy right trademark @ we own documents of proof yahoo criminal intent on us yahoo steals our email's contacts everything violates 64 causes & our poems yet refuse our comments that is illegal yahoo, yahoo has 0 authority 2 reject any thing we post or war wage us. yahoo rejects illegally hacked, identity theft us steals our law protected poems 64 causes stop only our post stifling unlawfully our freedoms of speech war wage us hassle endless 2012 -ongoing .suing yahoo fake community phony /policies all my comments better…

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Abuse  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I think once again your comment section is filled with hate and lies. You had a good run...but it's over. The comment section is gross.

Yahoo, why are you allowing for the posting of gross lies and misinformation regarding climate change. The same old lies are constantly being spread on your comment site pertaining to climate change. There is NO debate or rational argument contradicting the hard science. There is the spreading of misinformation and outright lies on these sites that are overwhelming.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. ***** The Telegraph! Stop posting their terrorist **** on US Yahoo news feeds!

***** The Telegraph! Stop posting their terrorist **** on US Yahoo news feeds!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Abuse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. **** Yahoo Great Britain. **** The Telegraph. **** Fox News stories on Yahoo!

**** Yahoo Great Britain. **** The Telegraph. **** Fox News stories on Yahoo!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Tenderize steaks

Tenderize steaks

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do NOT call steers ( animals that steaks come from ) cows !!!
    It demonstrates your ignorance...AND it is not accurate...AND
    the animals are DIFFERENT.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Contact emails required for problems with Yahoo email accounts that has a problem different to what you list e.g. OTHER PROBLEMS

I have had trouble deleting emails I delete them and they keep coming back and there is no is no help area for the problem I have.

Also I am unable to sign up to Yahoo+ Plus email as I get a problem with entering details it comes up with a message "opps we struck a problem it is not your fault it is ours please try later " It never works and I think this is because your payment form is set up for USA members as it asks for a postcode which is fine but our postcode is…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Someone is using squareup on my email access and it wont send me the email link to reset password

Foster and killough are trying to set me up contact atraybutn@fbi.gov
    Synthetic scenario and rf tech being used

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Abuse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How is this ok to post?

"BOBBYBLUEFORD October 13 2023
    We need a stab a jew day, all over the world. We have a lot of jews here in the states that need to be stabbed. The more stabbed jews the more better. They are stabbing jews in China and France already."

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How is this ok to post?

BOBBYBLUEFORD October 13 2023
    "We need a stab a jew day, all over the world. We have a lot of jews here in the states that need to be stabbed. The more stabbed jews the more better. They are stabbing jews in China and France already."

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Why was my comments not published? There was nothing wrong with them,

Comments not published nothing wrong with them.
    One was “Are you serious “ what is wrong with that?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Deleting Fantasy Basketball team

A league Commissioner assigned me Co Commissioner status to help him with his league. It appears the league won't run this year, and I want to delete my team. There is no way for me to delete my team. It tells me to delete league when I try, but then says I cannot delete
    league because I am not the main Commissioner. I want to play in another league but not being able to delete my team here is preventing that because it would be my 8th.

league# 50567 Chaotic.

p.s. The actual Commissioner is MIA. Please delete my team…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Adding an idea on https://yahoo.uservoice.com/, user should be able to add a JPG/PNG/Printscreen,to express easier and Yahoo understand easy

Adding an idea on https://yahoo.uservoice.com/, user should be able to add a JPG/PNG/Printscreen,to express easier and Yahoo understand easy

I wrote you on Twitter, and im also writing you here, that on https://yahoo.uservoice.com/ for an user to add an idea of improvement, the user should be able to add a JPG, PNG, Printscreen (with some helping drwings made in Paint) for user to be easier to express themselves, and for you to understand easier. Someone said : a pictures values more then 1000 words.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Yahoo comments - why when multiple people respond to my posts, when I refer back it only shows one responding post?

When I post and then have several responding posts, why does Yahoo only show one responding post, rather than all of the? It makes it all incomplete somehow, and not fair to everyone who responded.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Your Fantasy Plus product was charged to me twice even though I didn't order it. Your support person was not helpful and could not resolve

You need someone answering the phone that can actually help the customer. I was told the issue would be reported to the team and that was it! I was double charged for a service I didn't even order and told that there are no refunds???? How is that possible?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. improved sigin in

Every time I log on I must have my phone close as I am required to out in a User Name and then a password. After that I get a notice on my phone that asks Am I trying to log into Yahoo. I want to turn that feature off as it wastes my time

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Do not extort your users

Zoe Cypress (employee number MC203F) who reports to Miguel, withheld information and was forcing payment in order to help me to get back into my account rather than going through all of my options to get back into my account. She then had me on hold for 25 minutes saying she would transfer me to her supervisor, in hopes that I would hang up and have the problem go away, and provided zero help with the situation at hand. I suggest you inform your employees the customer comes first and do whatever it is they can to help users rather…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Abuse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Abus

Somehow my entire yahoo group profile has leaked out onto Facebook as a profile. So I saw my picture on Facebook with a profile talking about all the private information I entered into yahoo groups years ago.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Here's a radical idea "yahoo" how about real grown ups on comments??

This may be a repeat, but when you all can't be bothered to respond one must gather that you don't give a ****. Actual adults with an education and a touch of maturity on your 'comments' section would be a real nice touch, not petulant little children who have tantrums....do you even have such folks in your little business? Or just those who correspond to your personal point of view and are on little power trips?
    Your "feedback policy" has as much gravity as your little comment monitors who apparently have zero knowledge of real history. 'Bout cover it?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hello, why can't I see the attached file in the sent mail but forced to download. How can I go back to the old feature where I can also see

Hello,
    why can't I see the attached file in the sent mail but forced to download. How can I go back to the old feature where I can also see the content of the attached file when I open the email?
    Thank you.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base