How can we improve Yahoo?

I'm using my iPad and I should be able to see my home page like is on my PC ! I lost my modules ! Who's home page is it now ??!

Put my home page back the way it was!

44th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Roxy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree wholeheartedly. Want my pc style homepage back. Hate the new one. Change for the sake of change?

• Lp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Couldn't agree more, why did yahoo, feel the need to fix something that wasn't broken. Well it's broken now and a lot of people may not want you back. I'd say reason being poor customer satisfaction.

• T. F. Ford commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Switch to iGoogle. I'm tired of Yahoo not listening to us. Maybe if enough people leave them they will give us the option to have our old look back.

• Infoplease commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem. Still using old Yahoo homepage on my computer but it was changed on my Ipad and I can't get back my original. I will change to Google or Mozilla Fire fox if I cannot change back. If I have to set up everything again I might as well change to google or mozilla.

• Raoul Lamboni commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Go Viral. In 48 hours yahoo has received 106 pages of bitter feedback, overwhelmingly negative, longing for return of user's original "My Yahoo"....if one used an industry metric of those who comment vs. those who don't, yahoo has alienated hundreds of thousands of users. Go Viral. Only way to get yahoo's attention is to "alert" investors to the depth of discontent in the Yahoo value base... We. Consumers.

Sent from my iPad

• Stu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After 15 yrs of my.yahoo being the Net for me as my landing page, and hundreds of hits a day there for me, I guess it is bye-bye. Why do people mess up good things? Who can tell us where next to turn for customized portals?

Who got the choice to opt out? We now have no control over color and I can't even enlarge the print! Just when your company was starting to rebound you ***** it up!

agree. it is not your homepage anymore. it fits some generic idea of what yahoo thinks will attract eyeballs - so they can sell ads. so they dumbed it down and made it unreadable since they assume people want only surface shallow information with pictures. it is clear from yahoo's choices that we are only commodities. unfortunately for them we are commodities with feet. they are no longer useful or readable. I checked out google news and other sites where i can construct a new customized information aggregator. a hassle. but yahoo is right - if they want to wreak their site, they can. poor business decisions drive users away. i noticed on google that when they decided not to support their reader anymore, they gave users 4 months notice, and explained how to move their information to other sites. yahoo didn't bother - which pretty much tells you where you stand.

• Barbara Zarrella commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Whoever designed this, evidently does not have to read it. Disorganized and way too large for the allotted space. I wii not be using this.

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree. This is right up there with the New Coke in terms of corporate cluelessness. I wonder if any of you Einsteins actually use the **** you foist on us.

• Evelyn Aragaki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely agree! Woke up to a new look on my iPad...didn't know what was going on. Can't read a darn thing without straining my eyes. Didn't ask for this. Please change it back!

Feedback and Knowledge Base