How can we improve Yahoo?

Too many of us have tried the new confident we still had the old

How can I get back to my old customized My Yahoo page that I've had since 2001? This isn't the Godfather. I might just abandon My Yahoo if I have to accept the "new, improved" layout, which is terrible

4th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
R shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

227 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Bill Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to cancel my account with yahoo but cannot conceive how to perform the right functions. Anyone with any ideas? Yahoo seems to be some mysterious entity in outer space. And do not try to email me as I can no longer get into the site.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't like the new layout. I just wanted to change the temperature from F(ahrenheit) to C(elsius) because I live in Europe. Now I have C°, but the horrible new layout too wich doesn't fulfill my expectations at all.
    I want to go back !

• Kristi van Greunen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have used Yahoo for about 20 years now and have not ever wanted to change email until the last few weeks. The new email interface is awful in so many ways. It is so confusing for me to operate that I HATE it!!! I can't figure out how to reply to emails, I can't figure out how to find messages I sent if someone replied to them (I absolutely hate the way a message conversation string is viewed and used), I have trouble finding attachments in an email string, and I hate it that YAHOO determines what my conversation string should be rather than ME being the one to make that decision. The idiot who forced this redesign on yahoo users should be fired!

I have use Yahoo since it started. I had customised my yahoo page the WAY i liked it. It is now gone. Tell me why I ought to use the page now. Please tell me. Why should I use the page now? Well?????

I HATE the new yahoo. It is impossible to navigate through email. There should be an option to got to classic. I never clicked to accept the new layout, and somehow my account changed.
    HATE HATE HATE it. headed to a different email system.

• GR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To think of all the money the CEO is paid to *****-up a previously well designed my. Yahoo web page. It's time to give her the usual gazillion bucks termination payout.

• shirley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I cant get the old my yahoo back I will stop using yahoo. I have used yahoo for over 13 yrs. I do not like the new my yahoo

• K Fox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

New layout is horrible. Can't customize at all and I really hate the
    "new" look. A huge step backwards. Give me back my old yahoo home page.

• Terry Knox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new Yahoo sucks- I want multiple weather locations not just one! Multiple theaters. today I cannot even make three columns. Sports is also terrible. You are getting like Microsoft and making changes to justify your jobs and things more difficult instead of easier. Give us what we want and not what you think we need! Give me the old system back!

• Diane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will not use Yahoo if I have to keep this design. It looks so elementary. Now I'm stuck with it after accidentally clicking to use it.

I want my old my yahoo back.. I do not like this new one and will be looking for a new homepage if it isn't back soon. Why don't you let us decide if we want it changed instead of changing everyone's automatically?

This new format is really bad my yahoo was good before.sports is bad please give our old my yahoo back now

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12

Feedback and Knowledge Base