How can we improve Yahoo?

Please give us the option to go back to the old page. The new one is terrible!

8th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Bob Soto shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

164 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • K Who commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I gave the New Yahoo a shot... A Really Good Shot. Bummer is .... I cant and wont hang any longer. Thank you though for the last 15 years. I guess we all didn't know what we had until it disappeared.

• Cynthia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to see the old classic layout. This is awful. Very confusing. I hate the e-mail. Very confusing. Hard to use. I might have to start shopping around.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see nothing but negative comments from users but nothing from the Yahoo folk that says they are prepared to address the issues raised. Not very good customer support. If this is Ms. Meyers contribution to the new Yahoo, she has made a major stumble.

• marilyn c commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

New Yahoo is terrible, especially for email. Instead of clicking one box to delete multi emails, so I have to click and delete each separately? That's not progress.

Yep, very disappointed. If I can't get the old classic layout back I'm going elsewhere.

Not a very good idea to try to fix what isn't broken. It appears the old page served the overwhelming majority of users just fine. It sounds like it would be to Yahoo's advantage to switch back before too many users are lost.

I HATE HATE HATE this new page & after 10 years will be changing search engines.

I've tried it and tried it and tried it... I don't like it! I want 'MY YAHOO!' not 'YOUR YAHOO!'

New Yahoo is garbage and I now am looking for a new homepage. You never improved not one thing. It's worse and went backwards not forward. You now have idiots working for you.

Why did you make me go to the new page, It will not let me edit my financial accounts
    Please let me go back to the old page, It did what I asked it to do.

Moved my homepage to the Canadian Yahoo and it looks just like the old one.

• Brian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please let me go back. I had it just the way I wanted it. Now the font is MASSIVE! I don't need my local temperature taking up half the page!

• david commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a poor attempt to keep customers happy. Couldn't they test this far enough in advance?

Yahoo, you suck to FORCE me into changing!! I had all my stuff I needed and now you want me to create it all over again, I don't have time for this ****!!

Thank goodness for the Canadian yahoo page. I've made it my default. Well, until Yahoo US gets around to screwing that up too. Isn't it time to mess up Mail again? Seriously Yahoo, leave well enough alone.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base