How can we improve Yahoo?

Please give us the option to go back to the old page. The new one is terrible!

8th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Bob Soto shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

164 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Michelle M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

its horrible, I cannot even get TO my mail it keeps informing me I have no connection which of course is BS sine I am posting here????

• rick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please advise if there is a way to revert to the old page. This is terrible. If nothing about "rolling back" to old pages soon GOOGLE here I come!

• MTS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't think you could have made the new page any worse. Heads need to roll!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bring back, bring back, Oh. bring back My Yahoo to me, to me.
    This was a horrible horrible mistake!

• Dwight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also want my 15 year old my yahoo page back this new page is worthless and REALLY SUCKS revert or pay the piper and go OFF

New page stinks. Used STOCKS and had no lee way or ability to customize my page. Please allow me to revert to the original product.

• Tee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. My uncategorized bookmarks disappeared. I can't shrink the size of the boxes sufficiently to fit what I had previously on one screen.

I've been using My Yahoo as my home page for years. Why fix what wasn't broken (not to mention that the fix IS broken). I set up the layout and it keeps changing on its own or I get error messages that settings can't be saved and to try again.

• pt Thompson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you can't/won't fix this horrible mistake, I will be using another homepage. I am bipolar, have neurological and vision problems and feel like I'm going to have a seizure looking at and trying to find things on this new page. I've been using Yahoo for about 30 years but will use Google without my old Yahoo.

Not only do I hate the looks of the new My Yahoo page, I've lost the RSS feeds that I've used for years. The new page gives me less information at a quick glance and some of my modules have been moved to different places without my choosing to do so. Since I access My Yahoo on a smart phone and a tablet, I want them to be similar in layout and now they are not. Please give me my old My Yahoo page back.

The new youryahoo design is terrible. Again, it is obvious that the people who design this stuff don't use it.

Thanks for the "ca dot my dot yahoo dot com" tip. At that site,
    1) I can't figure how to go back to a single column, but the news headlines take up much less space. Probably 75% less space.
    2) "Article Preview" still works.
    I don't ask for much. I think Just those two things would make My Yahoo usable for me.

Thanks to whomever sent me to the Yahoo! Canada site - yaaaaay! The new U.S. homepage is ridiculous; not only is it ugly and unreadable (why is all the text so HUUUGE?!?!), but half of my news boxes are displaying stories from OCTOBER 2013! The ^%$#?! Yahoo! has been my homepage for 10+ years, if the Canadian version changes, I'm going back to Excite, which I haven't used in 10+ years. Maybe Yahoo! should spend less time fixing things that aren't broken (homepage, logo, etc), and more time addressing 1,000+ pieces of e-mail spam per day... I don't even bother checking my Yahoo! mail anymore, haven't in months.

• Dwight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have used my yahoo since you ripped off the old company and now you put up a piece of **** page that you call my yahoo but it SUCKS take me be to my page or **** OFF

new page sux I am gone after 20 years. yahoo is lead and run by a dumb woman and a bunch of other yahoos. Did not take her long to dystroy the company

ooooooo I just wanted to say how much I love the new Yahoo! SHUT UP! huh? ... anyway I just so much love the new yahoo and so do the twelve foot bats who live in my SHUT UP!!! huh? oh, um, what was I saying? oh yeah, the new yahoo is so wonderful and AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH! YOUR MOTHER SUCKS ***** IN ****! SHUT UP! huh? anyway I forgot what I was saying but i just wanted to say how much i just love every new improvement that they have BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! , SORRY FOLKS I JUST COULDN'T TAKE THE IDIOT BLABBER ANY MORE!

we went through the same thing with finance, with mail, with groups... if anyone has the technical prowess to build something like what Yahoo used to be... Please Please Please! I swear! I'd even buy a paid account! (or better still do it on donations like Wiki to whom I give money as I do NPR)

• Dim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just moved all my feeds to netvibes. New page is bad, bad, bad. So long Yahoo!

You folks at Yahoo must be mentally challanged...whoever came up with this 'new' Yahoo should be fired...don't even give her (or him) severance pay!

Feedback and Knowledge Base