How can we improve Yahoo?

Please give us the option to go back to the old page. The new one is terrible!

8th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Bob Soto shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

164 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • John Webber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It looks like a lot of people hate the new my.yahoo format, as do I. Please,Please,Please let us have the old one back

• Susan Laverdure commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The blue background with black print on the mail site makes it very difficult for anyone with low vision to read. Please put the light background back the the way it was. I already have to squint to see and I'll have to change my e-mail site if this does not change.
    That will be a major inconvenience. Pretty isn't necessarily better when it comes to media.

• ed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously Yahoo! Are you listening? Even your Help section doesn't work. I can't change ANYTHING on MyYahoo.

• Rich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wasn't even given the chance to say that I didn't want the new homepage. The new one absolutely sucks.

I will be using another website as my homepage if I can't go back to the old homepage.

• Angela Bates commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why did you fools mess with something that was just fine? ****! You are as meddlesome as microsoft. Just leave the old front page alone !!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I and several of my friends HATE HATE HATE HATE this new page setup. Please let us go back to the old one. I think I am forwarding a part of a messsate to someone and I have sent the whole conversation to everyone. I hate this. I also cannot forward as easy as before groups of people whoever had this idea shame on them.

Allow me to repost a previous post. This helped me a lot!

greenraven1 commented · January 27, 2014 2:22 pm ·

Thanks to a comment here I went to Yahoo Canada at ca dot my dot yahoo dot com (Yahoo doesn't like links even to another Yahoo site).

There was MY beloved home page still there with my Fantasy Sports teams etc.

Yahoo Canada, stay strong and true. I'm one American heading virtually due north to the cyberland of freedom and choice.

really liked the old page, why cant we stay with a comfortable yahoo that was easy to use and worked, now weather is locked and im so wanting a solid page and system. if the old page wasnt good I would have gone to another company. now im shoping. can I go back to the previous ?

• jay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just once listen to us and quit being so **** arrogant YOURYahoo!!!!

• LB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo, you really need to listen to your customers. My page is now USELESS and UNREADABLE. The news stories are not "single space" but doubled spaced. No way to correct it, only font size which doesn't help at all. I'm being forced to use the MY YAHOO "CANADA" version to keep my page as it was. But this is ridiculous. I mean this is beyond HORRIBLE. What on earth were you thinking ?????

• Todd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please allow users the option to revert to their old my yahoo page. The new page is a significant downgrade.

Yahoo lies, they are not monitoring feedback from their customers. They never have. And this brain dead Marissa Mayer belongs in Romper Room, not running a large corporation.

• dp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo did the same thing to there fantasy sports section. Nobody wants to sign up next year. What are they thinking? This new yahoo page absolutely stinks

I have deleted your new yahoo. Moved to yahoo canada. If that changes, I'm deleting everything related to yahoo. This is your only warning.

I got force-upgraded and this is HORRIBLE. I agree with everybody here and will switch you off if this stays in place. been around since the 90s ....

Intelligent company leadership would fix this disaster before all their faithful long term customers leave. I will be moving my mail, homepage and portfolio to another service if this is not repaired before the end of February. I hate to be forced to leave, but if I have to redo everything anyway I will find a better format on Google, MSN or other service currently under review

Feedback and Knowledge Base