How can we improve Yahoo?

Please give us the option to go back to the old page. The new one is terrible!

8th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Bob Soto shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

164 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HOW DARE YOU CHANGE MY HOME PAGE, i am perfectly capable of making changes without your input. REINSTALL MY HOME PAGE PR WE WILL PART COMPANY

• william agnew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this new page is terrible, you should fire who ever made these changes. atleast let us who use it to decide if we want it-its like we are forced to accept whatever, and I hate it!

• Gary Sasek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This new page is awful, half of the items are not available at this time ie. calendar, themes to name some. I want my old page back.

I would like to have the old Yahoo back....especially for my mail. This one won't let you go to the next email or next page unless you delete the mail you are viewing or you exit out!!! The new is useless!!! Please, bring back the old!!!

• DAVE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

New layout in horrible. Had to setup preferences multiple times. Layout changes to not save.

• Les commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Give us the old version back. The new scoreboard is terrible. I follow hockey and have 6 teams on my scoreboard list. As soon a one of them is playing and the game ends, the score disappears off the scoreboard and is replaced by some football or basketball score. If I wanted to follow those sports, I would put the teams in my list. I don't follow those other sports but they prevent me from even seeing the scores for the hockey teams I watch.
    The finance pane no longer will show my portfolio total. I have to go to my portfolio, click on the performance tab and wait while it loads in order to see my portfolio value each day.

The old My Yahoo was truly a better system and much less intrusive. At least give us the option of going back to the old one or staying with the new one. Worst mistake I've made on a computer in ages was going to the new version. Come on Yahoo, listen to your loyal users who have been around for years. I'm going shopping for a new home page set up soon and it won't be at Yahoo.

What the **** is going on??? Are you sooooo desperate to get your new version of myyahoo.com converted that toooooo frequently I have to choose to go back to my "OLD PAGE" and sign on, yet AGAIN to my old page??? AND, when I try to get the new stuff to see what's out there, I have to sign in which puts me back to my "old stuff" ... very upset I have to keep logging into my existing account ...

• sandra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate the new email layout!! I want the old one back asap. You cannot see your entire message before you either opt to open or delete it. This is terrible!

Don't much care about the ads, just want to access my home page without a bunch of "sorry" notes

Can't change theme of add content. "Sorry" message keeps popping up for my email, tasks, and calendar

this is awful. i'd previously manipulated my font to customize it to the screen. now it's huge and cartoony. what a joke. can't leave good enough alone, ay? fine, i'm gone. its only been ten years.

this new thing where flashy adds pop up and then a new page to which i have no desire to see jumps open your new page sucks and unfortunatly goole chrome identical to you its been kinda nice but looks like im just going to use IE because you suck

The new My Yahoo doesn't work for me! Bring back the old one or make the new version work at least as well as the old.

Feedback and Knowledge Base