How can we improve Yahoo?

This is really bad. You leave me no choice. I'm getting a new home page. Goodbye.

This new design is horrible. Reminds me of the brilliant "Windows 8" mess. Since I can't go back to my old design, I have no choice but to use some other homepage. Hope your advertisers like the exodus.

28th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • dont change my name!!!! commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo continues to do nothing but review. They refuse to accept that they have a fatally flawed website with tons on issues! I have been trying for weeks to see my teams on my page and instead it will not update my selections. I have posted numerous feedback posts yet they fail to address the issue. It is very obvious that we have a company here that is totally mismanaged and will soon go the way of ***** and JCPenneys and all the other mismanaged companies that currently are struggling to continue to exist. Yahoo has long lost its place as an internet leader and soon will be a has been. But yet these product support people continue to post unrelated canned computer generator responses that do not address the problem and telling the rest of us how stupid they thing we are. I have switched my home page, I now go elsewhere for everything I used to get from my Yahoo and only come back out of curiousity wondering how long it will take for yahoo to listen to us or go belly up. I believe now that belly up and six feet under will be the final verdict for yahoo!!!

• gracemeadow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All the comments apply. I wasn't even able to make a choice as the screen was blocked and my only option was to go to the new page. If you aren't going to give us back the old page it will be time to move on to a new provider. This "new" page is worse than the generic page of regular yahoo. Are you trying to lose all your customers????

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

amazing idiots. first they ***** up yahoo mail, then ***** up myyahoo.
    They should work for the gov't.

This commenter is so correct. You leave me no choice but to finally leave My Yahoo and probably Yahoo in general after nearly 20 years. I don't know how you could possibly be less attentive to the needs of your followers. You have officially rendered the company irrelevant. Bye bye to the new CEO.

• Jan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No need for further comment--almost every negative comment applies, especially the ones about instant lock-in with no ability to evaluate

Understandable. Unless it's "Gay Community Related"...appears YAHOO! pays *no attention*?! Time to move on for me as well I think. Let them keep "changing for the better"...with no users. YAHOO!...the next AOL... :]

Just set up a msn page not as good as the old yahoo page but 100x better than the New MyYahoo

I've been using My Yahoo for nearly 20 years, and if I can't get back to the very functional one that worked very well, and needed no "updating", pretty soon, I along with millions will leave your service, never to return. Is that what you really want to see????

• srself commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Open http://ca.my.yahoo.com and bookmark it. In my case, all of my content is the same as it was in the prior U.S. version, including layout, themes, weather locations, market summary, portfolio cumulative totals, company news, etc. In other words, Yahoo has not changed the Canadian version of My Yahoo. Maybe they won't. You cannot add U.S. content, but at least you can get back to what you had.

• janice commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is one pathetic excuse for a "homepage!" Yahoo you sure f'd up majorly this time.

Feedback and Knowledge Base