How can we improve Yahoo?

Please bring back the old My Yahoo

Your new "My Yahoo" doesn't even come near to the old "my Yahoo". If it doesn't change back soon I'll be looking else ware for a new homepage that is much more customizable than this.

1st ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Dave shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Gathering feedback  ·  Product Support responded  · 

Hey there,

We appreciate the feedback we’ve receive thus far with regards to the new My Yahoo layout and features.

We’re continually developing new product concepts to bring great experiences to our users. We’d love to hear more feedback about the design changes you’re seeing. Feel free to continue posting here with any additional feedback.

Thanks!

1151 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • MIKE MODDE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

LET US GO BACK TO THE OLD STYLE E-MAIL!!!! I LOST ALL PICTURES IN E-MAILS. GIVE USE A CHOICE. POOR IT SUCKS OVER ALL. . MIKE MODDE

• Roger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

By reading the others that have said the same thing, I totally agree. Yahoo should have given all of us an option of going back to the old version after looking at the new, not just locking us into the new version.
    Now I see they have screwed up the e-mail. What next?
    I would change providers now except I have to many out there with my e-mail address that it is really a PITA to change. I still may though if Yahoo keeps going the way it is.

• Kemran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate the new Yahoo! Give me the my previous version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Lisa Yip commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Strongly support, I can't retrieve back my old inbox mails, these are very , very, very important to me. Pl help!

• Andre commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Try using my.yahoo.com/switch it worked for me (at least for today).

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having Soooooo much trouble with this new page. I can't do ANYTHING. Please give back my old home page or I will go somewhere else. And quick.

NOTHING IMPORTS AS IT WAS!!,, This is the worst home page simce the late 1990's. The original gave you many options, easy to arrange - drag and drop. Much less functional email app, bookmarks, no stock info in portfolio, no option to have value totals shown or omitted... Cannot list what did not import because it is lost, calender is a HUGE block that cannot be minimized - only omitted, but needed... on and on. I wanna go back

Totally agree. Deleting e-mail from the home page is a VERY important feature for me. It's a quick way to keep your inbox clean and clean out the junk without having to constantly go to the full Mail site.

• Raoul Lamboni commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Go Viral. In 48 hours yahoo has received 106 pages of bitter feedback, overwhelmingly negative, longing for return of user's original "My Yahoo"....if one used an industry metric of those who comment vs. those who don't, yahoo has alienated hundreds of thousands of users. Go Viral. Only way to get yahoo's attention is to "alert" investors to the depth of discontent in the Yahoo value base... We. Consumers.

Sent from my iPad

Please let me get back to sanity with the old My Yahoo page, please, please............................

What a nightmare page................everything is glaring and nothing I liked is visable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a **** mess. I have to log in three -four times to get my sports page and right now I'm not getting it at all? Secondly I rate you the worst site to get anything corrected. WORST EVER. Don't ask me to take a poll right now or you might more than you bargained for!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base