How can we improve Yahoo?

Stop trying to figure out what we want, and just give us choices. Then leave it alone

Give us choices, Do not lock us in. We all have different needs and wants. Here's a question for you. Was anyone complaining about the old Yahoo? We don't all need to know everything all the time. Give us back what worked to OUR satisfaction!

91st ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jack milanese shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rosemary Bennett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the second time you have changed the format in a very short time, and each time it gets worse. I dislike this new update with a passion and I'm having much trouble with forwarding my e-mail. Please give me back my old yahoo. I agree with some of the other comments, give us a choice about changing.

• srself commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Until Yahoo fixes this Yahoocare mess, open http://ca.my.yahoo.com, bookmark it and log-in. In my case, all of my content is the same as it was in the prior U.S. version, including layout, themes, weather locations, market summary, portfolio cumulative totals, company news, etc. In other words, Yahoo has not changed the Canadian version of My Yahoo. You cannot add new U.S. content, but at least you can get back to what you had.

Feedback and Knowledge Base