How can we improve Yahoo?

Why not just let us go back to our old homepages?

Why can we not go back to our old homepages? Everything you claim to have done to correct the "new" Yahoo is not true. I still get only the scores that you decide to give me on the scoreboard, none of my favorites either sports or teams show up. I know that whoever designed this page is deeply invested in it and thinks it is great, but it is NOT. I can only assume from the lack of response to all of the complaints, that Yahoo truly does not care about the users and is not concerned when people go elsewhere.

55th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • carnut commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE---Give us back our old homepage. This new one is the worse one EVER!!!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Overwhelming support of our recent innovations here at Yahoo! have led us to believe that while most CEO's would scoff at this, we are approaching the area of directing divergent information channels in preparation for a time when total response payoff substantiates my marketing projections. We appreciate your continued support.
    *GLUCK* ... *HAK* ... *sniff*
    The Yahoo! Team
    ps. ****, got gum in my hair again!

• Emily Jenkins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with all of the above complaints about the New Yahoo. I don't like it at all and find it very confusing and frustrating. I think I am going to change e-mail to another "company". I can't stand this constantly changing what I am accustomed to and have enjoyed for nearly 20 years. If "it ain't broke, don't fix it"!!!!!

• srself commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Until Yahoo fixes this Yahoocare mess, open http://ca.my.yahoo.com, bookmark it and log-in. In my case, all of my content is the same as it was in the prior U.S. version, including layout, themes, weather locations, market summary, portfolio cumulative totals, company news, etc. In other words, Yahoo has not changed the Canadian version of My Yahoo. You cannot add new U.S. content, but at least you can get back to what you had.

Feedback and Knowledge Base