How can we improve Yahoo?

I lost all of the news connected to the stocks in my portfolio. How is this new format better. Hate it. Bring back the old version.

I lost all of the news connected to the stocks in my portfolio. How is this new format better. Hate it. Bring back the old version or enable news connecting to this again.

5th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

411 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Brent Doncaster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1000 with the comments below- I miss having news feeds linked to my portfolio displayed on My Yahoo - this was the #1 content area I used on My Yahoo - guess I will have to make Fidelity my default and not My Yahoo.

• Kay Rowekamp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please let us go back to the format format on finance. I miss seeing the totals, being able to look at the statistics about each fund or stock. I don't know how to change anything or add or delete etc. Have the same genius who designed this explain it, or go back to what we had before.

• Ray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I lost my IRA's and my totals, Your new portfolio module sucks !!!!
    Put the app back as it was, it will still fit on your new(yuck) Yahoo look.......

• Guillermo Hdz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

right, Agree... please change the portfolio app as it was before... is use to show everything required to get in MyYahoo: stock news, summary, gains, etc...

• Gregg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. That was the feature on My Yahoo I used the most. I don't like the look or feel of this new format at all. I doubt I'll be visiting Yahoo much unless this gets fixed.

• srself commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Until Yahoo fixes this mess, open http://ca.my.yahoo.com, bookmark it and log-in. In my case, all of my content is the same as it was in the prior U.S. version, including layout, themes, weather locations, market summary, portfolio cumulative totals, company news, etc. In other words, Yahoo has not changed the Canadian version of My Yahoo. You cannot add new U.S. content, but at least you can get back to what you had

• ekimflow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My portfolio section is a mess and I can't figure out how to fix it from anything I can find on Yahoo. It will be easier to start it up somewhere else, so I'll start looking around tomorrow. Stop trying to be Google, you lost each battle and finally the war.

• Vince commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree. If unable then I would like to go back to my original MY Yahoo.

• MagicMan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

News alerts for my stocks is why I used - used - My Yahoo portfolio! Bring it back, please.

• Sabaguy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here. This has to be a conspiracy by Yahoo designers to force users to look elsewhere for content.

1 2 17 18 19 21 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base