How can we improve Yahoo?

I lost all of the news connected to the stocks in my portfolio. How is this new format better. Hate it. Bring back the old version.

I lost all of the news connected to the stocks in my portfolio. How is this new format better. Hate it. Bring back the old version or enable news connecting to this again.

5th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

411 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ezekial commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

BRING BACK THE OLD VERSION OF MY YAHOO! This new version that has been forced on everyone is universally hated Will contact advertisers to express my disgust with them advertising on Yahoo if you don't revert back to the old " My Yahoo "/ home page.

• JOHN k commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

From the comments, this fiasco is messing with a client base that uses these yahoo web sites
    to track portfolios, with a aggregate net worth surely in the hundreds of millions at least. How can the management of yahoo be so callous towards their customer base? They could of at least declared, "if you like your website, you can keep it."

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want my old page back ! I have spent hours and hours making it usable for me needs with stocks, and company info. and everything is changed. I want my OLD yahoo, the change is an embarrassment and a slap in the face to ALL Yahoo users.

I know there were tons of meetings, pie charts, possibly t-shirts and pens - but why did you think this was an improvement? The next time you don't have anything to do, do nothing. What am I supposed to do with this mess? I don't want to watch movies, or television, or whatever this is.

Ah Ha! April Fool's Day. It's all a joke - right? Classic My Yahoo is coming back at midnight - right?

• Greg Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Epic fail. One of the things I liked the most about my old finance page was the ability to see news stories about my portfolio. Now that is gone. My rss feeds don't work now. And I still have to put up with those awful ads on the top right corner. I wonder what gmail has? Maybe it is time to switch.

How ridiculous when all of your bookmarks disappear. I'm finding a new homepage.

• George Chambers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this more "We know better what you want than you do"? How arrogant. Your staff should work for the government. This NEW and unimproved page is ugly and useless. So now I will have to spend time looking for a new home page. Thanks. More time wasted on the internet.

PS. Can you tell that tis make me mad?

Everyone here and thousands more are discussed with this new look. You should have given us an option. I don't like the new format at all.

Why did you change it - it was perfect. Looking for new home page. Its impossible to read when you scroll with a theme thats transparent - you would have thought someone would have tried it.

Your focus group should be fired. Bring back the "Headline" news for each stock.

Feedback and Knowledge Base