How can we improve Yahoo?

I lost all of the news connected to the stocks in my portfolio. How is this new format better. Hate it. Bring back the old version.

I lost all of the news connected to the stocks in my portfolio. How is this new format better. Hate it. Bring back the old version or enable news connecting to this again.

5th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

411 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'll 2nd this motion !!! I HATE ALL THIS **** OF SCREWING WITH OUR LIVES AND CHANGING THINGS UP EVERY TIME WE TURN AROUND!!! Why the **** you do you people want to keep messing things up for your customers, I don't use that term lightly as if things don't get straighten back out and quick then I'll be checking into other Internet Providers after all AT&T/YAHOO aren't the only people in town, but your doing a good job at trying to run off your customers!!!! I've got friends with other Providers that don't keep changing things up every time they update their APPS, so I don't know why AT&T/Yahoo can't do the same and leave things as they are and just update their APPS without changing everything all around and screwing our lives up!!!!!!

Hovering over ticker symbols - showing news - is back. Does this mean some of the old popular features are being worked on???? How about the * indicating news within the last 24 hours, etc....? Yahoo! - please give us more of an update than "under review." Will portfolios, financial news, etc... still be part of the 'core product' or not?

Under review since 1/15. C'mon guys, it's not that hard? Surely even Yahoo could program this - use the old code!

I liked my old format. That is why I used it. I am sure you have MANY more dissatisfied customers now, looking to jump ship.

This is the one thing that I am missing.....please work to bring it back Yahoo. I am tolerating your changes but they aren't better

• Harvey Shiffer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why did you F U a good thing now I got to go through extra steps to do what I could do with the old home page.. I HATE this new page..

• Peggy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just want to say ditto, hate this change, lost all my connect ability to my stock portfolio and am livid! What the??? are you thinking??? to strip my access to how i had EVERYTHING set up?? Huge LOONG TIME USER, SERIOUSLY ****** OFF.

Since the homepage has no news links, I have to go to Yahoo Finance to view my portfolio. To get the news on my stocks I have to scroll all the way to the bottom. And then, none of the links work!

• PiratePete commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can go along with the pains of yahoo updating the site for a couple days, but LET US KNOW. And if it's not fixed, then bubye Yahoo... hello new service with working home page.

• PiratePete commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to keep signing in and then sometimes the portfolio is there and sometimes it's not. What is the point of offering users to a place for personal portfolio information if you CAN'T access them?!! aarrrggghhh

• Pablo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same as Anonomyous below... My Portfolio has disappeared! Signing In does 'sweet F.A.' This has also been my homepage for 15 years. Spent hours setting up that page. What is going on or is Yahoo on its way to be IRRELEVANT?

my 2 portfolios showed up fine until today - now says sign in to show - did that and still nothing. Yahoo sucks big time - been my homepage for over 10 years - ready to SWITCH!!~!

• Mr. Jax commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Whew, Boy? Big expose on stock market manipulation on 60 minutes; and, kaboom - Yahoo chooses the very next day to make changes to the portfolio section. How out of touch! Have come to the conclusion that programmers are making these incessant changes to have job security. Changes w/o any basis are, just unnecessary changes.

• Jeff moss commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Now yahoo has taken away all of my portfolios that were on my home page, and is trying to force me to put all of my accounts on yahoo. These people have lost their minds

I am currently looking for a new "Home Page"! If I find one before you restore my financial info; good bye!

Feedback and Knowledge Base