How can we improve Yahoo?

I want the option for yahoo classic. Stop forcing us to use what you want us to use. Just stop. I'm beginning to hate yahoo.

I want the option for yahoo classic. Stop forcing us to use what you want us to use. Just stop. I'm beginning to hate yahoo. Don't you care?

60th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

gee, sorry we at Yahoo totally apologize for completely ******* the whole audience off. we at yahoo, An often overlooked area, but one we have firmly committed to, is harvesting intellectual capital networks during the time job security excluding all other choices in the quest for total excellence. Towards this end we are completely committed to our present mission of establishing beachheads in customer saturation as an ever-increasing side effect while horizontal market inter-dependency grows exponentially toward the statistical horizon.
    had we known the reaction would be this unfavorable we would have set aside our present preconceptions to consider the possibility of studying the effects of disproportionate access restrictions in anticipation of the day when demand for increasing services enables continued success factorability.
    that you did not inform us in advance of your displeasure in recent changes that we have already implemented is your own stupid fault.
    get used to it *****!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree.
    What I find sad is that Yahoo appears to want to drive its customers away by forcing a bad and unfriendly product on their customers.

• srself commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Until Yahoo fixes this mess, open http://ca.my.yahoo.com, bookmark it and log-in. In my case, all of my content is the same as it was in the prior U.S. version, including layout, themes, weather locations, market summary, portfolio cumulative totals, company news, etc. In other words, Yahoo has not changed the Canadian version of My Yahoo. You cannot add new U.S. content, but at least you can get back to what you had.

• Al Grinspun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new Yahoo does not detect my location and I get the weather for somewhere else in GA but not where I live.
    The same thing with the Movies, I get the listing of movies but not the list of movie theaters.
    Of course, I can get all the info I need with a few more clicks and keyboard strokes but the previous "my yahoo" gave me all that at opening. You took a few steps backwards!

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate the new look. It was better before. Change it or lose me

Feedback and Knowledge Base