US Homes GS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. The new format of the yahoo homes webpage is terrible.. please try and make it more user friendly

the comment in the photo blocks a huge portion of the pic
    you give us a page with 500 homes on it instead of a page with no more than 30.
    i cant fine tune my search, i can only select one option.. but what if i want to look at single family homes AND condos...
    you spent all your time giving the webpage a fancy background and ruined the presentation of the content..
    Please give us back the old format. Or produce a more user friendly page.. if the people who created this page tried to actually view homes…

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. This 'new upgrade' SUCKS!

Is Yahoo trying to go out of business? The old homes.yahoo.com was good and IMO their best product, this new version is just terrible, I actually used other real estate websites for the first time due to this update. I mean a big map thing smackdab in the middle of the page, it lags my computer. Then the moving wallpaper as I scroll down, what the **** that's distracting.

So far all their 'new and improved' products I have used has been subpar, even Yahoo Answers sucks now, I don't know what you guys are planning but if you are…

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The New Website is Horrendous

Change it back. It is not easy on the eyes or easy to navigate. get rid of the choppy screens and return to the easy search and listings page you had before. Google has had the same set up for years and it works just fine. We don't need fancy, we need simple and to the point. If we want more options, we'll use the 'Filter" or we will expand our search.

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Honestly, this 'new' site looks like you took five steps backward. The former site was user friendly, efficient, and just a superior site.

Why does Yahoo continue to try to 'fix what isn't broke'? Seriously, do you folks think the changes to the real estate site, and the email, are improvements? They're not, and regardless of which 'whiz kid' developed them, they simply suck.

4th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. NEW SITE SUCKS

Everytime I log on my yahoo mail, i get headach and my eyes bleeding. Can't even read my yahoo mail longer, its so messy. Please please get the old one back, this is so terrible... I change email, yahoo sucks now and it is terrible. The one that make new web is blind. CHANGE the old one back!!!!!!!

5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 6th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 6th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. More is not always better when it comes to web design

This new site is very horrible to use. I only see search results in the bottom half of my screen and it seems the page is always loading so it's very slow and choppy. It would be amazing if you could go back to the old design as it was so much easier and better.

8th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 8th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bring the old version back, this is useless , Please change it ,

Bring the old version back, this is useless , Please change it ,

10th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. BAD!

Go back to the previous user friendly site!

10th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 12th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Get a new designer or fix the search results with a "return to results" link....Old is better, don't fix what isn't broke, thanks!

Fix the search results to actually hold the "search results". Everything resets when you hit the "back" button, after viewing a property.... this sight now truly sucks, sorry, sad but true

13th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. What happen to your website, it use to be so awesome. Please change it back to the old way.

What happen to your website, it use to be so awesome. Please change it back to the old way.

14th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. PLEASE STOP SHOWING ALMOST NAKED WOMEN IN YOUR ADS. THE ONE ON THE WEB PAGE I WAS JUST ON IS DISGUSTING!!!! I WILL STOP USING YAHOO!

THE ADS ON SIDE FOR WEIGHT LOSS ARE SHOWING ALMOST NAKED WOMEN. THIS IS VERY INAPPROPRIATE AND IS EXPOSING YOUNG CHILDREN TO THIS ****!!

15th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The yahoo real estate site does not work!

I'm trying to use your website to view homes for sale. It keeps loosing where I was when you hit the back bottom, sometimes you got to start all over! Frustrating !

16th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 5 Reasons for Investing in Multifamily Housing Contractor AZ

Let us suppose that you want to make investments in a multifamily property and you have been told that you should seek expert assistance to gain maximum mileage out of your investment. You may not have been too receptive to the advice offered to you and could have taken it with a pinch of salt. You probably need to be convinced into seeking help from multifamily building contractors.
    If you wish to invest in multifamily properties in Arizona, you would have to hire service providers who have sufficient knowledge of the multi-dwelling properties situated in this particular state of the…

17th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. to Change profile picture or photo why is not posible

I want to chance my avatar from profile picture it was set a few years ago.Why is that not posible?

17th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. STOP THOSE **** ADS THAT

STOP THOSE **** ADS THAT PREVENT YOU FROM USING THE BACK KEY

19th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Dump this site. It is a mess. G back to the old site. A large group of us were using it. Finally, everyone said to just dump out of it.

Dump this site. It is a mess. G back to the old site. A large group of us were using it. Finally, everyone said to just dump out of it

19th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

US Homes GS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base