US Autos GS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Yahoo, please bring back the previous version of Yahoo Autos because everything before was functional and easy to use!

The irritating cycle or redundancy when the page either reloads or returns back with unpredictable preset details is also frustrating. Everything should be on the top page with all the nicely placed buttons that show reasonable ranges from price, MPG and make/model that was given before the update took place. It's too unpredictable, complex, tedious, badly laid out and a chore to just understand and use with specific or non-specific details that should always be kept in one focused section of the page. I don't know why or how this page style change is better than it was before to…

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Somthing is wrong with the zip code

When I go to the second page, it reverts to NY. I am in the SF Bay area

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    49 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The new yahoo Auto is terrible!!!!

The new yahoo auto is terrible. It's hard to use and half the searches do not work. Please bring back the old verison. It was so much easier.

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Very disappointed in the new My Yahoo Auto page. Lost all of my 'My Garage' settings which I have been using to update my cars for over 14 y

Very disappointed in the new My Yahoo Auto page. Lost all of my 'My Garage' settings which I have been using to update my cars for over 14 years now to keep track of all of my maintenance and mileage on my vehicles. Please bring back the 'My Garage' feature to Yahoo Autos, with all of my previous settings.

4th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Can you please put back the Yahoo My Garage? I had several years of my car records on Yahoo, I hope you folks did not delete these!

Your new web design did not keep the users in mind. It very annoying to even get around. The My Autos Garage is no where to be found. All of my car records for several years are nowhere to be found.
    I really can't give you folks a very high rating. Your web designers over did it with all the tricks that don't work half of the time.
    An old saying is "Don't Fix What Doesn't Need Fixing"
    A little bit would be a lot better or better yet give us back the old version!

5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. This is just ridiculous. It is amazing that you can change a website overnight. This is just awful

Bring back the website that you had. You cannot search for vehicles over 20 miles from where you live. Thank goodness for Autotrader.com. I found a vehicle that I wanted on Yahoo and the next day the website was changed. I fished around and found Autotrader.com so I will be using them from now own. Exactly what was wrong with the previous website?

6th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I would start improving yahoo autos by BRINGING BACK THE OLD PAGE. Then i would fire the morons who came up with this ****!

What a joke, pathetic!
    My 1st idea would be to fire the genius who came up with this ****. Then i would fire the moron who hired the genius. Then i would......wait for it.....BRING BACK THE OLD PAGE numnuts! Was it broken? What ever happened to "if it aint broke, dont fix it"?

7th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. the new autos page doest work!!!!!!

fix it...or bring back the old page

8th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 9th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. bring back the old page! plan and simple!!!!

It looks like the sellers got a hold of this page and took all the use full info off!! Bring back the old page and make the information available to the public!! How can we go to the dealers and feel like we are being treated like we know what we the buyers are talking about. I want to reduce the time at the dealership where I am not pressured to spend 10 hours there hashing out prices and still get all my options.

10th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. STOP WITH THE ANNOYING DAMNED ADDS THAT COVEREVERYTHING I'M TRYING TO READ OR i'M SWITCHING TO ANOTHER BROWSER!!!!!!!

QUITE SIMPLE. STOP TRYING TO INUNDATE EVERYONE WITH STUPID IRRELEVANT ADDS THAT ANNOY AND BLOCK ME FROM BEING ABLE TO READ A STORY I FIND INTERESTING ENOUGH TO WANT TO READ!!!!!!!!

11th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 12th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 13th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. change your web designers

first you ruin the mail function bu making it completely cumbersome to use. and now you ruin the autos section. i cant even select convertibles any longer. let alone can i change the location from Palo Alto to where i want to!!!!!! this is insane and your new CEO is out of wack. get her under control and dont change what works for all sake. thanks. really disappointed.

14th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bring back the Auto Center (My Garage), and restore all of the maintenance records!

1) Go to the server room with all of the Yahoo backups
    2) Find the backup drive with the old Yahoo webpages for My Garage, and all of the maintenance records for XXXK's of people who used it
    3) Restore all of it and send out an email to all users apologizing for the stupid idea that someone had to remove this feature and NOT tell anyone ahead of time.
    4) Fire the person responsible and ban them from working in the Internet industry. Ever.

15th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. go back to the old way

You have added so many steps and so much moving about the web page. It worked well. Why fix what isn't broken?

16th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bring back the prior format! The new format is AWFUL!

Please bring back the fucntional format you had for a long time that everyone loved! The new format is God AWFUL!

16th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The zip code location selector does not work and defaults to New York

The zip code location selector does not work and defaults to New York

18th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Go back to the old site this one just sucks, just rediculous to use.

This is the worst change ever this site blows bigtime not functional and you have to start over on every car you look at totally irritating. i will not be using this site anymore if it stays like it is -total disaster!!!!!!!

19th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Get the location module to work correctly

You keep sending me to New Jersey. I enter my zip code 66207 and i get a list of cars. when i click on a car and then return to my search i'm looking at cars in NJ and NY again. This needs some attention

20th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

US Autos GS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base