US Autos GS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 23rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Go back to the old site this one just sucks, just rediculous to use.

This is the worst change ever this site blows bigtime not functional and you have to start over on every car you look at totally irritating. i will not be using this site anymore if it stays like it is -total disaster!!!!!!!

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. New version of Yahoo! Autos is terrible.

I used to be able to find all AWD and 4WD in one search. Yahoo! is declining. Not only for automobiles, but also for Yahoo! Finance, Yahoo! Sports and Yahoo! Mail. Please bring back the previous version of Yahoo! Autos so I can search for all AWD and 4WD vehicles.

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Yahoo Auto new version is becoming very annoying and very unhelpful

get back the old version and please stop those new ideas always reflect lack of care about you members !!! why would change something that works to something els that doesn't work ? what is your point .. get back the old version

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. ad in my mail account

PLEASE REMOVE ALL ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY MAIL ACCOUNT AND DO NOT LET THEM ENTER IN MY MAIL ACCOUNT, PLEASE.

29th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Where did the "My Garage" go? I had 10 years worth of maintenance records for several cars in there....

Where did the "My Garage" go? I had 10 years worth of maintenance records for several cars in there....Please don't tell me the data is just gone without any warning!

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Your "new" auto website is terrible!!!! The previous version was much simpler and easier to navigate. If it isn't broken, don't "fix" it!

Your "new" auto website is terrible!!!! The previous version was much simpler and easier to navigate. If it isn't broken, don't try to "fix" it!

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Something is wrong with the location settings

The location settings is always set to NY, NY. I live in Daytona Beach Florida. Even when I type in Daytona Beach it goes to it on the first page but reverts back to New York on the second page.

32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Agree with others....new format is a serious step backwards. Bring back the old, fix the new or you'll lose us all to Cars.com or CarMax.

Agree with others....new format is a serious step backwards. Bring back the old, fix the new or you'll lose us all. If you can format your site to match CarMax.com (more filters, more radius options, saved searches with alerts, favorite vehicles, etc....but have it apply to all sellers in that area (versus only CarMax) you'll have a winner!

34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bring the auto Yahoo Auto configuration back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was foolproof and easy to navifgate. Why do

This is stupid!!!!!!!!!! Who is the person in charge of doing such ridiculous things at yahoo. If its not broke dont fix it. Everything before was easily accesible and it actually worked as I have pruchased several cars in the past thanks to Yahoo Autos. However if this new version isn't improved I will have to find another website. Yahoo Autos has went from the best too to purchase used cars to the absolute worst in my opinion. Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!!!!!!!

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Change it back to the old version of Yahoo Autos ASAP. There's not enough information on this version of the website

Change it back to the old version of Yahoo Autos ASAP. There's not enough information on this version of the website. I will never come back to Yahoo Autos ever again unless you change it back.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. You can't search for cars because it always resets zip code back to New York. This should have been fixed a long time ago, embarrassing.

Everytime you click anything it resets to NY, NY and you have to reset location. Then if you click on anything else you have to reset location, process repeats. This problem has been going on for a long time and you should see that your car search numbers have probably dropped 80%. No way anyone is doing your search if it goes to NY, NY everytime. Get on the ball and keep up with your autos page or you are going to lose a lot of loyal customers, if you haven't already.

32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 43rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Fix it--it's screwed up!

Every time I try to narrow my search, after choosing just a couple options, it just changes my location to somewhere in NY state and says Sorry no results. I'm in Texas. I can't even finish going down the list and setting my options before it screws up! I used to use you guys everytime I wanted to look for a new (to me--used) car, but now it's impossible.

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. What happened to the key word search?

That box at the bottom where you could specify a model, or convertible, or wagon. You guys keep making this new Yahoo Autos worse and worse. The only good feature is the cars are bigger. The rest is completely terrible. No wonder you have so many complaints.

39th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 39th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 37th ranked