US Travel GS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Your travel reservations sucks. your adds cover up the select dates section. I moved to kayak

Your travel reservation site sucks. your adds cover up the select dates section. I moved to kayak

31st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. That is bull that you show a flight and show seats available and after entering CC info. You say the flight isn't available! Common man!

Show real time data. This site is actually a bait and switch operation. How can I pick seats that are not available?

79th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. You really need to update your La Porte TX site.....

Most of the hotels that you listed are run down flea traps one is even a truck stop. please update the list to include the nicer places to stay, and there are several. Candelwood Suites, Comfort Suites and Holiday Inn Express to name a few.

51st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Just a suggestion, Would you consider adding a "Parking" section onto your website? Customers are in need of airport parking for business tr

Just a suggestion, Would you consider adding a "Parking" section onto your website? Customers are in need of airport parking for business travels, vacations, and holiday travels.

90th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Yahoo... What The ....?

Your travel site is unusable! Dates can not be selected - fields jump around with page updates at random, and first attempt it kicked me out to some sports article! Similar issues on your email since it changed over about a year ago.

I've always done my travel through Yahoo, but quite frankly, I give up! All that money and you are determined to sell out your customers to Google.

Stop throwing so many ads, jumping the pages around, and provide a service! You seemed to have forgotten that running away your customers by posting ads WITHOUT access to content…

10th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Is no one aware o

The new travel home page just flat doesn't work. Was it designed by the same people Obama used for the ACA website???

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 8th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 90th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Go back to the old travel format. The new one is difficult to modify the dates,

Go back to the old travel format. The new one is difficult to use and modify the dates. And just use I want to go to Phenix does not mean I want to be overwhelmed by Grand Canyon adds.

1st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. bali boat trip

A full day boat trips charter cruise to Penida and Lembongan Island with gpbalitour.com

Pick up from Hotel at 08.00 am, 30 minutes Drive to Nusa Dua to catch the boat, Cruise to nusa penida for Trolling Fishing (Tuna, mahi-mahi, Wahoo) about 2 hour then do coral fishing (snapper, leather jacket fish), after catch some fishes cruise to nusa Lembongan to do snorkeling about 30 minutes till 1 hour, visit the island to have lunch or barbecue your catch and cruise back to nusa dua, Estimated return to hotel about 05 pm.

Boat Specifications:

Capacity 6 passengers
    Engine Suzuki 2x…

51st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 79th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Apparently there is a Java script error at the top of the main Travel page.

Unable to enter travel destination in the form.

79th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 10th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 10th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Fix airplane travel!!!

Your new interface is awful! I can not see the calendar from ads! I have been using yahoo for years, but will give up soon if you don't fix

20th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Put it BACK!!!!!

Yahoo travel used to be great. Now, either an advertisement is in the way, or when you click a date, it takes you to the advertisement page underneath the date.... Expedia here I come!

10th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. quit the ******* advertising

i'm trying to check a flight from puerto rico to cozumel mexico and i can't see the calendar because 2 advertising are in front of it......

20th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Aweful

The new site has clitches. It won't allow you to antre dates with the calendar, and if you try to type in a date, it quicks you out of the site. Also, I don't see a way to book multi-city flights or one way, which used to be there under "advanced" options.

31st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. get the geography right

every time i wanna buy a ticket to fly to san salvador capital of el salvador, it says san salvador, spain. everything is right : the city( san salvador), the aiport code ( SAL) except for the country. remember the code SAL belongs to san salvador in el salvador not in spain.

90th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I don't readily see pets

Your listings should include whether pets are accepted-prominently. They don't now. I have gone to several cities, different hotel brands,on your website, you have very poor listings with respect to pets. Are you not pet friendly? Don't any of you who set the web site up have pets? It seems not. (**** on you if you don't put that info in)

90th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

US Travel GS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base