US Travel GS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. the ads that wont dissapear are uneccesarily misleading. i understand the need to advertise, but no longer trust your site. bad business c

the ads that wont dissapear are uneccesarily misleading. too closely mimick a legite news article. i understand the need to advertise, but i no longer trust your site. bad business choice, to get short sighted money for advertising which puts off potential future traffic for your site. i will not return to yahoo travel for this reason

51st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ads are blocking

An ad is blocking the place where you put in your dates for travel. Have to check elsewhere now. Really irritating.

31st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It's silly to have to agree to terms of service in order to submit a suggestion/complaint

If you really want feedback then make it simple for people to register there complaint or suggestion, the more hoops you have the less positive feed back you get. Are you to be like HealthCare.gov???

90th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 10th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 10th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I have tried to book a reservation on Yahoo travel. I am unable to pick a date beacause your ads are blocking the dates.

Please test your view on many different types of computers and before roll out.

20th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The ads on the right block the drop down calender when picking dates!! Fix needed!

I tried booking a flight and with the new format of the site the ads on the right PREVENT this from happening.

1st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 7 8 9 11 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

US Travel GS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base