US Travel GS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Please add panther ridge conservation center to things to do.

Add Panther Ridge Conservation Center to things to do it's awesome place with some amazing animal tours.

90th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please add 'Universal Tailors' in Bangkok things to do - www.universaltailor.com

Universal tailors is a leading hand-made or bespoke tailoring house specializing in men suits since 1985. They are rank among the best tailors in Bangkok having served millions of clients worldwide. Run by the owner himself, the team have years of experience measuring clients of all body types and complimenting their body with best of fabrics. It's the style and cutting of their suits that distinguishes them from other local tailors. It's not only the art of accurate measurement but also their access to a huge team of handpicked tailors, fabric producers and industry professionals that allows them to produce…

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Market Ramada (yours was beautiful, clean, and COMFORTABLE, by the way) to those who follow Minor League Baseball games!

Create a "triptik" throughout the NY area for those who like Minor League Baseball games and road trips. My husband and I recently traveled to Rochester, Syracuse, and Binghamton for games, ending in Cooperstown. I booked rooms in the 3 cities, only once in a Ramada, the best hotel, by far, but, I would have enjoyed our stay even more, had all 3 been in a Ramada. We explored the area and found so many events and attractions: historic homes, shoppes, restaurants, cideries, wineries, cemeteries, lakes, parks... quite by accident. It would be awesome if there was an "idiot" guide…

51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add Phare the Cambodian Circus to the things to do in Siem Reap, Cambodia

On https://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide-6898274-siemriepthingstodo-i, there is much more than Angkor Wat.

Phare the Cambodian Circus is a major entertainment social business in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Phare the Cambodian Circus aims at financing its partner vocational training center based in Battambang and gives a professional platform for its young graduates.
    Phare performances are an astonishing immersion into Cambodian modernity with a daily theatrical circus show of international standard. Modern Cambodian tales are embodied by a new generation of talented artists.
    Coming to Phare is not only about seeing an amazing show. It is also about supporting artists getting…

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. WRONG COUNTRY, WRONG PHOTO, WRONG WRONG WRONG

Carimar Beach Club is in Anguilla BWI...NOT Mississippi. It is a beautiful beachfront hotel in the Caribbean, not a ****** motel in MS. PLEASE UPDATE!!!! www.carimar.com

51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please visit dauphinislandchamber.com for updated information on Dauphin Island. A lot of errors and inaccurate information on yahoo travel

Please visit dauphinislandchamber.com for updated information on Dauphin Island. A lot of errors and inaccurate information on yahoo travel

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. You need to include the coolest attraction in Madison Georgia: Ricky D's- Hollywood memorabilia, great food, and cool Wine Bar. Check it out

Update your travel section for Madison Georgia to include what many are finding to be the coolest attraction in town: RICKY D'S. Its downtown, and has an amazing collection of rare Hollywood memorabilia. Neat restaurant and super private Wine Bar!
    See more at rickyds.com

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Surfing lessons Daytona Beach

I saw your things to do in Daytona Beach; you have written quite a bit of interesting ideas of things to do. If I may offer another: surfing lessons. We are a locally owned small business based out of Daytona Beach. It would be interesting and fun for locals and tourists to learn to surf; we would be more than happy to teach them.
    Would it be possible to add our site to the things to do section?
    http://www.gosurfnow.com/
    If you have any questions about our surf school please don't hesitate to contact me.
    Thank you
    Regards,

Rolly

51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. STILL WRONG COUNTRY, WRONG HOTEL

I don't think that Yahoo Travel employs anyone or at least they should be fired. They still have a beautiful Caribbean beachfront hotel listed as a flea bag motel in Mississippi.....and you cannot call them, email, or contact them in any way. Travesty!

51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please Update The Edgewater Information

The Edgewater, a hotel in Madison, WI has changed addresses. Previously, its address was 666 Wisconsin Place. Now, the address is 1001 Wisconsin Place, Madison, WI 53703.

Please email me at darienb@hammescosports.com to confirm this change.

51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. BURCUM TURİZM TRAVEL AGENCY

HOTEL RESERVATION, TRANSFER, CULTURAL TOUR, GUIDE, SECURITY,

51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please update information

https://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide-24416829R-morningstarresort_campground-i This campground no longer has a restaurant or a double-decker pontoon. It is now gated, and provides seasonal-only sites (no daily or weekend sites). It also has two swimming pools.

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add Delta Bohemian Guest House.

Add Delta Bohemian Guest House in Clarksdale, Mississippi. http://www.deltabohemianguesthouse.com/

Y'all wrote about the Delta Bohemian Guest House in this article: https://www.yahoo.com/travel/driving-into-the-heart-of-the-blues-a-mississippi-87126703022.html

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please remove the Beekman Tower Hotel in New York listing. iT hPlease email me at Jessica@onlinemarketinggrp.com confirming this is removed.

Please remove the Beekman Tower Hotel in New York listing. iT has been replaced with a residence. Please email me at Jessica@onlinemarketinggrp.com confirming this is removed.

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make sure your listings are up to date.

Update store listings for Seattle Premium Outlets. There are now 125 stores, not 110.

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Kenya airways flies direct from BKK to NBO. This does not appear on your timetable!

Kenya airways flies direct from BKK to NBO. This does not appear on your timetable, so please include it, thanks!

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

US Travel GS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base