US Search KG

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Need to cancel WW service on my text

Now have 2 upcoming serious, extensive surgeries related to my ****** Cancer. I need to cancel my WW subscription service via my text. Can you please help me? Text: 941-313-1350

Thank you, kimbernermartin@yahoo.com

19th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Not working for me!!

Remove Suggestion? This note comes up: You will not see this contact in your suggestion list. I'm using Yahoo mail, on my I phone.

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. difficult to contact a fellow

Your website is full of "outbound" opinions but it provides no way for the reader to respond. Two of your "senior fellows" wrote an opinion in the WSJ today that I find very disappointing, but you provide no way for me to comment. Are you afraid of criticism? Thanks, Bob Blackman

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Frustrated with ICloud

cant change data amount on Iphone. need to down grade, will not allow me to click on DONE. I don't need the 50 GB.
    Can not allow to be charge for it. However, I have tried to delete before due date of renewal.

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Block all comments and user public feedback

Block all comments and user feedback

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. delivering to wrong address

FedEx is incompetent's for delivery of packages. I live in a multi family dwelling that has 4 apts. I live in the front apartment with apt# clearly marked . Over the last year I have spoke customer service 10 time and directly to driver about leaving package at my front door addressed by name to my landlord in the rear apt. I have direct driver on Friday wear packages are to be delivered. FedEx policy is to leave package at address. I don't get paid for delivering when they leave at my door step.
    FedEx only cares about delivery= Money…

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Chris Wallace

Chris should be fired. He is bias against the White House. He ruined the debate and his Sunday show is one I will never watch again. He is a jerk...

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. First and last time i am using this service

It's already an hour and a half waiting for my order. This will be the first and the last time using this service. Very very bad service..!!!

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. service

i did not get my sundae they where in a hurry to get orders i get home and they did not put it in the bag

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. suggestion.

be more up to date with local news and renew your lead page from the pic of old chrom & echo picture.

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. stop texting me

Stop texting me now

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The date of birth is wrong for guitarist Will Bernard should be 1959

The date of birth is wrong for guitarist Will Bernard (me) should be 1959

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. covered

How do I find out if I have an active account?

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. YAHOO needs to come clean

YAHOO is a totally COWARDLY website....I would not call Yahoo a social media outlet because of their Hysterically one sided, totally biased view against conservative America, Republicans, & President Trump
    YAHOO is a snowflake operation that deleted the comment sections because they were tired of seeing the VAST MAJORITY of comments coming back at them from CONSERVATIVE Americans

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. sad contest

sad key word given at 208, send it in at 209 receive notice at 216 ' This contest is currently active' sad indeed

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Don't use of 'latinx'

If you have a problem with the word latino drop the 'o' because latinx means nothing and it's degrading.
    If you want non-gender use the proper word: Latin.

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please limit political advertising.

Don't allow groups like Democratic Strategy Institute to take up space on my mail Account.

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. price change

do not order from lens.com ....they will let u order one time at cheap price and then continue to go up on price every time after that so u only get cheap price one time after u transfer ur script

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. GET RID OF YOUR PHONY PRODUCERS

WHO GAVE PETER BUSCH THE STATS OR COMPARRISONS OF DEATHS OF COVID 19 AND 83 PEARL HARBORS AND 67 9/11'S AND 109 HURRICANE KATRINAS. WHAT A BUNCH OF PATHETIC LIBERAL MOTHER !HOW ABOUT ALL THE QUEERS AND BULL DYKES SPRESDING AIDS AND OTHER TRANSMITTED DISEASES, AND HOW MANY PILL HEADS DIED IN YOUR PRECIOUS STATE OF FLORIDA. WHAT A BUNCH OF SCUMBAGS......

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. frador@bellsouth.net

why is att and the nfl still fighting over payments. you still do not have the NFL network, we are paying for it. you did the same thing last year with cbs. did you change the nfl channel from 630 to another channel. we are the ones who has to suffer because you cannot come up with a agreement. dam, pay the extra that is needed and bill us later. you do anyways because my att uverse tv goes up every month,we are missing the footall game tonight because of you or the nfl being so dam greedy. another thing,…

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base