US Search KG

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. butt heads

You butt heads must be tired of comments from NORMAL Americans...Because you continue to have me and everyone answer your inane BS questions about you articles .....WHY?????????????????

20th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. add campaign for president

Trumps add campaign with the elderly lady trying to call 911 is discussing and inhuman. Not fit to be shown. This add should be removed. That is no way to campaign.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Willowbrook Illinois is a "human settlement"

If you type "Willowbrook Illinois" into yahoo search, the summary in the box to the right describes Willowbrook as a "human settlement." I am as pleased as anyone else that it isn't a settlement of orcs, dwarfs, or hobbits. Elves or wizards would have been cool though. However, I think that the more mundane title of "Village" would be more appropriate albeit boring term than is "human settlement" .

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. easy contact

Hi Catherine Cooper aka Catherine gale Cooper aka Catherine Cooper-Wright Poetry essay's ,short stories,Poems ,term paper's being stolen .Poland Journalist vandalism,desecration Russia new nieghbor offers to get grants approved no cost to homeowner' and said my front needs repair i agree but did not request to have done was not done.I was living with youngest daughter's farther Lyndon A jack he had a book"How To Make Your self Dissappear" he is from Trinidad. I and his daughter survived hit and run brake failure car accident insured/therapy about $6/7thousand ??where is the money. I am a LPN Nurse 36 years/Poet rumor…

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Go back to original recipe

You changed you recipe for you Ranch Veggie dip and it is terrible. Why when you have something good do you have to change it. One bite and I knew it was different. Will have to change if I can find something as good as your other.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. covid masks

We are very disappointed to hear on the news this morning that you will no longer require masks, thereby defying Gov. Edwards mandate.
    We have been shopping ( approx. $300.00 per month) regularly for the last 5 years, since we moved here from Colorado.
    We will not be back unless you follow the mask mandate by the Gov.. office.
    John and Evelyn Elam 7712 Morris St. Metairie, LA

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Nudity and Redd Dance(Very Perverted)

This page displays nudity and these people are from different countries. The country does not want nudity online it is crashing the south african banks and seychelles rupee.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Masks

Due to new mask requirement, I will no longer be doing any shopping at Walmart or Sam's Club in any form.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. FALSE ADVERTISING

WHY ARE YOU ALLOWING PEOPLE TO ADVERTISE PRODUCTS ON FACEBOOK THAT ARE FRAUDS? THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I TRIED TO PURCHASE AN ITEM, ONLY TO BE SWINDLED OUT OF MY MONEY. i THINK YOU SHOULD MAKE SURE ANY BODY SELLING ITEMS ON THIS SITE TO BE HONEST BUSINESSES.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. order

i placed an order in may 20 and i still havent received my order yet!!!!!!

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Info needed

How do you have a picture of an occupied house that ISN'T for sale???

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. drug color

I've been taking levothyroxine?synthroid for many years. I also take several other little pills. I like the levo because they are a different color
    /shape than all the other little white pills. Euthyrox is "just another little white pill. I cannot tell which is which in my weekly pill holders.
    Can you make the different like your competitor so it is less likey a medication mistake will occur.
    I'll wait for your response. Thanks, Jack

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. cost

Very disceptive on price No federal or state tax refund or payment but you want $255.00 to file!!!!

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. cant download on a view sonic computer

make the game on a view sonic computer

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The soow Are You The One needs to have the responsibility to tremove violence no matter if it is Female or Male

On the episode with Amanda and Mike, you know the one, Pluto should have taken Amanda out of the game when she started poking at Mike with the plastic cup. Amanda is the poison one.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. youtube and google only works with rich people

if you don't own a smart phone and sign up with them you see this

If you see this error message, you'll have to use a different number. In an effort to protect you from abuse, we limit the number of accounts each phone number can create. there racest just not the color of your skin but how green dollars you have for that smart phone

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. salad

Was very sad that the chef salad was so bad I always ordered before and it was great this time not so good.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hotdog and drink

Take your hot dog and drink of the menu, all they give you is ketchup

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. STOP WITH BUBBA

ENOUGH TALKING ABOUT A BLACK ******* BUBBA. HE RAN HIS HOAX ON NASCAR AND EVERYONE FELL FOR IT. HE IS A NOTHING and COULD NOT WIN IN 178 RACES ENOUGH ENOUGH

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. DUMP LEFTIST PROPAGANDA

DUMP LEFTIST PROPAGANDA. ESPECIALLY ANY THAT HAS NOT BEEN VERIFIED. LEFT IS ALLOWED TO SPEW UNCHECKED RACIAL HATE AND VIOLENCE.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base