US Search KG

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. fire tv with apple tv

incredibly hard to use and doesn't work even after I changed password and signed up for all the features

11th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. don't offer cheap auto insurance there is no such thing as cheap auto insurance

all states that require auto insurance by law. this insurance should be offered by non-profit companies.

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. BACK THE BLUE

Why was the BACK THE BLUE not a major story?Was it because there was no violence? We need stories like this!!!!

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. blood donor ceremony 2020

I am blood donor & want Option 3

regards
    Lee Ewe Choon , 97882474

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I explained my idea in the box below.

I keep using the correct User name, but it does not except it. I know it is correct as YOU sent it back to me via email to remind me. I put it in and you still do not except it. Same problem with Password. Now I have been told to contact customer support, but i have no idea how to do that as I was not given a phone number, email address or anything else.

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. can't log in

New to banking system logging in I tried several but still a failure not to log in nobody can assist me with my call for help HELLO any body out there to help me I just want to monitor the activities of my account the new bank manager at Rockwell branch can not HELP pls anybody...

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. New Delivery

Remember Walter Cronkite, best known as anchorman for the CBS Evening News for 19 years (1962–81). He was often cited in viewer opinion polls as "the most trusted man in America" because of his professional experience and kindly demeanor. He read the news without inserting his opinion. News casters should get back to this way to deliver the news. I'm tired of the media trying to influence my vote. Just read the news.

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Go back to the o

All I want to do is to get into my Gmail and I can't this really sucks big time.
    Go back to the way it was.

Put back the option to go back to the original BASIC!

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sgn into Aaska USA FederalCreditUnion Account.

Am unable ro sign into my Alaska USA Federal Credit Union account?

477th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. need printed instruction

I bought a All Terrain 3-in-1 model #3927. I can not understand the picture directions. Can you send me a print copy of the assembly instruction? Cathy Glidden cglidden8@comcast.net

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Change of payment in auto-pay

Get a website person who knows what the're doing to make changing of payment type easier! Also went to N.Aug,SC office to speak with person, bldg.was closed so drove to Clearwater, office locked said go across street, office was closed across street also, but oh yea you can drop pymt in you just cannot speak to anyone at all for help!!!

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. easier sign in

cannot sign in

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Feature difficult to use or find.

we record and watch CBS This Morning News from 7am-9am m-f. When we go to watch the 2 hr cbs news what we get is CBSN 1 hr news version.
    Our 2 hr recording is still on MyStuff under Manage DVR. Somehow CBSN replaces the 2 hr recording of CBS This Morning. Can you fix it?

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please put my panel with photos as Australian-Filipino musical artist

please add photos and panel on the right side when searching yahoo. I am verified on google knowledge panel

https://g.co/kgs/zT2mxS

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Poor service, All My Sons Moving

Don't get what you were promised? My orginal quote $9600.00 and and additional $100. for a day/overnight storage, for and final delievery fee $13696.05 To start with I paid for pre-designed china boxes, crystal, and glasswhere. The packed boxes that should have been weight just enough to carry. They were not, they were doubled the weight and 25% not labeled to know contents. The movers arrived with 3 men instead of 4 to pack. This was the same for packing, loading and unloading. They did not provide proper help. At $267. per each man, they would not reimburse us for…

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Need adult briefs

Does Medicare pay for adult briefs. I sure could use some help. Thank you.

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Replacement Band

give a contact phone number.

trying to get a replacement band for an original horizontal Fitbit and have not been able to find the right replacement.
    Please advise.
    Thank you. I would like to continue to use this watch.

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1st Ranked

Nill Null Void

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base