US Search KG

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. ?

You give Corvid stats continuously...how about ALL deaths in the area for comparisons?

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sunil Butolia

I want to claim this panel.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Johns Hopkins CSSE World Map

The Johns Hopkins World Map does not show our Hawaiian Islands nor does it show the BLUE contrast color for Italy? WHY?

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Chrissy Tiegen

After tweeting & cursing out our President & Melania, I will never again shop a target store! How can Target allow someone like this be associated with them! Must be the almighty buck! Target has no soul!

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Boil water and reserch for water contamination.

Chris quomo is on to something! He talked about the "Swine Flu" if he should think a little further he will realize too that the orgin may be the mandolin but it has made its way into the water line. possible coming in through the pipes in homes. This contamination can also be a mix or from the catastfic events around the world millions of cattled livestock horses perished. this will undoubltely start a virul or some sort. I think this is worth taking a look into. Water should be boiled before drinking! Please do not ignore this feedback! Thank…

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. STOP ScAMMERS USING YOUR NAME

THERE IS A ScAM OPERATION USING YOUR NAME UNDER THE PHONE NUMBER 718-007-1129 they have been calling my number 2-3 times a day for the past week of 1/13/20. I HAVE TOLD THEM I DON'T HAVE ANY KIND OF APPLE PRODUCT.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Incompetence

You have caused me grief. Next time I send registered mail. Get a valid signature and print the name! This is not asking too much!

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. need to remove carrie diane brown from my account

can you please remove carrie diane brown fromrevied account

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Article below

Is Mitch McConnell finally turning on Trump? Item rec'd from Quora Digest of possible interest - From a supporter

Jacob Franz

Updated Sat

Not too much. Mitch McConnell has a big problem, actually a couple. The first is he is far and away more popular in Washington than back home in Kentucky. The second is he has a big image problem, his wife, a member of Trump's cabinet, is embroiled in scandal; he”s held up almost everything, including bi partisan legislation coming from the House including a bill to protect the election; and he proudly brags about conduct that is,…

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Duke and SDSU

Johns Hopkins and Fairfield Universities

North Carolina will play Duke in college basketball this afternoon in Duke's Cameron stadium along with the "Cameron Crazies" in attendance at 6 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time. [Please remember to set your clocks ahead (Spring forward) at 2 a.m. this morning.] As usual it should be a proverbial basketball barnburner. Probably not quite as thrilling as their very last encounter, [How could it ever be?] but still hard a very hard fought and intense collegiate basketball rivalry nonetheless.

Oh my, what could have been for all you Duke fans out there this past season if…

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. For the last 4 weeks there has been NO newspaper

It's a wonder you have an subscribers left. It's getting really aggravating

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. plastic bags

I get between 10 and 14 plastic bags a week trown in my drive way with my paper inside. Agree t is dry. How about a receptical so the carrier can put the paper in? I am an 84 year old vet and manyt times I cannot get my paper out in the drive. A nice neighbor throws it on y small porch sometimes.

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Invalid Site. Not an Official Site of American Airlines

This is a bogus site that an American Airlines customer service person told me that I shouldn't use, because they are not authorized. The name of their company is actually Air Ticket Charge in West Fargo, North Dakota. They claim on their ad to be an Official Site of American Airlines. This is obviously a total fabrication.

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. reporting the REAL news!

Today in the Sunday paper...your editors went out of the way to tell we the readers how you report facts without a lean to any side of political nature> Heres my problem...if you read between your printed lines, you just have to turn the page to see letters to the editor...all anti Trump BUT none for Trump! IF you were really unbiased it would be one for and one against! Please don't think your readers are ignorant and cant see that!

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. ****** off

Where the **** is fox sports ??? I'm sick and tired of paying for something I'm NOT getting. If it wasn't for my contract, you morons would be history. Sorry I ever left Direct, at least there I still have my ball games.

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. CIAA

The CIAA Basketball Tournament was held in Charlotte, NC this week. Please share with me as to why the CIAA does not receive the coverage the other universities receive?

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. CIAA

The CIAA Basketball Tournament was held in Charlotte, NC this past week.Please share with me as to why the CIAA can not receive the same coverage all the other universities receive?

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. N/A

The CIAA tournament was held in Charlotte, NC this week. Please, share with me as to why the CIAA does not get the coverage like other universities?

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base