US Search KG

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Link to Web Site is Incorrect

The web link for this site is showing vertivco.com. ASCO Power Technologies has been sold. The headquarters location is still correct but the web site is now ascoppower.com.

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. help with function

How do we as Yahoo users, access the comments that we have made on stories in order to see if the ratings are positive or negative?

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Incorrect Information Displayed - Stolk, Carlos

The information on the yahoo website is mixing dates / other info between 2 different individuals. Carlos Stolk and Carlos Stolk III are two distinct people. Please correct the dates to reflect the right person. All the details for Carlos Eduardo Stolk are on Wikipedia with references.

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Match profile on the right to name entered

I entered my name + author in the search engine and the author Carolly Erickson was featured on the right-hand side of the page even though the search engine returned all links to me: Carol Ericson, author. Can that be corrected so that MY name and info pop up on the right-hand side of the page when my name is entered as the search criteria? Thanks

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Masood Ul Mulk is a leading expert and not commentator on humanitarian aid and development

Masood Ul Mulk is a leading expert on humanitarian and development in Pakistan. It should not read leading commentator

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Brand Logo Update

Vodafone India has re-branded its logo. Request you to update brand logo with the url https://www.vodafone.in/_layouts/15/images/consumer/vodafone-india.png. For reference please visit vodafone.in.

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make sure info reported is correct and proof read.

Do you think listing Rebekah Mercer as two years old is correct? Or was it intentional?

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Rexnord Corporation website is Rexnordcorp.com

Rexnordcorp.com is the Rexnord Corporation website.

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I should only have one wife listed

Delete Barbara as my wife. Mistake

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. RightSideNews.com is different than rsnb

RightSideNews.com should show in rich cards when searching web for "rightsidenews.com"

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Facebook Profile Correction

Kindly Correct the Facebook Profile .. The Facebook Profile you have added is broken..

Here's Official Facebook Profile
    https://www.facebook.com/IleanaDCruz

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please include a picture of Dinu-Mihai Stefan (Romanian concert pianist) in your search results for this artist.

Hi,

It would be nice if you could include a picture of Dinu-Mihai Stefan (Romanian concert pianist) in your search results for this artist.

The links provided for this artist to www.allmusic.com and his personal website are outstanding, however the picture is missing from this search result and it would have a greater impact on a perspective audience if he would be evidenced in a picture as well.

Regards,
    Dinu

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. correction

he was born in 1979, but got married in 1975 ?

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. born in 1983

correct the birth year

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. How can i make the adds on my yahoo mail STOP???

How can I stop adds on my Yahoo mail? HOW DO I MAKE YAHOO MY SERCH ENGINE???????

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. this is it.

People keep asking me how to pronounce my first name and I tell them> So I want you to change my name from Ulric to Bud please! Everything else remains the same.

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 18 19 20 22 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base