US Search KG

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Your auto-generated cards have incorrect information in them and they need to be edited.

I am a representative of the Embassy of Japan in the USA. The information in your "card" about Megumi Yokota is incorrect. I'm not sure where you're pulling your information from, but on Wikipedia it states she is missing not dead. We would like to correct this information, but there's no way to contact Yahoo to request this change.

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Retire Matthews

Chris Matthews needs to retire. His interviewing skills have disappeared. He invites guests but doesn’t let them talk. He uses them as a prop and does all the talking. His commentary has lost its value. I guess it’s his show, but I switch the station right after Ari Melber finishes. Matthews lost his manners along the road somewhere. By the way, I used to enjoy his show.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. dont televise this dumb stuff and take our daytime shows off

why do we have to watch this impeachment thing on tv you have news channels to put this on people should have the option if they want to watch not forced to it is stupid we miss our shows because they all go on it isn't right it is on during the day and most people HAVE TO WORK

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Keep you site fresh and updated!

Re everything you publish on yahoo.com, that means news, entertainment, etc. Please UPDATE YOUR CONTENT.

I am so tired of reading stuff that is up to a week old in your news sections that I am about to desert Yahoo. I love your format and your new, too, WHEN IT IS FRESH.

GET IT TOGETHER, PLEASE!

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. For The style section

Hello Folks, this is more of a request than an idea. Here is my question. in your January/ February issue with Aaron Paul on the cover he is wearing an ensemble a description appears on the table of content page. I would like to know the company that makes the corduroy jacket he is wearing on that page. I did not see it described or listed. Can you help?

Thanks,
    J. Bragg

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Customer Service

When I first started using Etsy, it was simple. When I had an issue I was able to email "support" and get a timely answer. Now, I am just taken in circles trying to locate the answer I need to no avail. I do not have time to spend an entire day, reading various topics that may or may not help me. Your customer service has gone from 5 stars to -1. Will someone PLEASE email me.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. um, I can't really understand this. what does @$^**^%# mean?

adverb is not a verb, sorry. hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaaahahahaahhahahahhhahahahahaah

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. TAKING SOME EARLY ACTION

ITS TAKING SOME LONG TIME TO SOLVE ANY ISSUE. IF ISSUE IS SOLVE WITHIN WEEK THEN ITS GOOD

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. simultaneous buy one share and sell another

alliance trust who were taken over by ii allowed one to simultaneously get quotes to sell one investment and use proceeds to simultaneously buy another including , if desired, any other available cash

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. All Natural!!

knock off the slo mo stuff during auditions of the Champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. DELIVERY OF IBD PROBLEMS

No IBD delivery for the past 3 weeks.....!

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. fair game play

why are all you card games one sided?? Its sad after being a yahoo casesy yahoo.com pino player and watch it go under for one sided games your site for a lack of better words SUCKS its always one sided when will any one get a game right? ray charles could win here road maps sad you can't have fun here. I have been playing pino for over 40 yrs and this is sad ....

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I need help with my items

I ask you to re-post my camera and watercolor that did not sell because of a scammer. Your accounts payable is charging me $127.50 for you service. Please talk to them and put my articles back on. Kathie McCurdy

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. nasa's putting marker

When Nasa H. marks her ball on the putting green she starts off with the marker in front of her ball but then when she picks it up and then places it down again she places it in front of the marker. I've seen it three times on the back nine. Is anyone else seeing what I am seeing? That is a penalty.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Best Buy Customer Service SUCKS BIG TIME.

Bought big screen TV. Cannot get it to work. Called the store and was told I would have to pay to have someone tell me why I can't get the channels. When I bought it, I was told I just had to go home and plug it in. And, I was told I would lose 50% of my purchase price because I have had it for more than 15 days. During those 15+ days, I have made no less that 9 calls to the Geek Squad to get this TV to work. It's a 50" flat screen and I'm almost…

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. fox

Add Fox News to search selection for reality!

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Wagon Yard problems leaving a review

Some woman goes on and on about buying jeans on the site where we're trying to leave feedback for the store WAGON YARD, in Granbury, Texas.
    This upscale western furniture, lighting and art store doesn't even sell jeans. Tried several times to write a review.....but, can't seem to get rid of this dumb feedback regarding ladies jeans. H E L P.........YELP!!!!

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Search Result Issue

When you search for Andrew Yang, you get the wrong information popping up. It is embarrassing. His Nationality is Taiwanese American. His birth year is 1975, NOT 1955. His age is 44, NOT 64.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base