US Search KG

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The soow Are You The One needs to have the responsibility to tremove violence no matter if it is Female or Male

On the episode with Amanda and Mike, you know the one, Pluto should have taken Amanda out of the game when she started poking at Mike with the plastic cup. Amanda is the poison one.

3rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. youtube and google only works with rich people

if you don't own a smart phone and sign up with them you see this

If you see this error message, you'll have to use a different number. In an effort to protect you from abuse, we limit the number of accounts each phone number can create. there racest just not the color of your skin but how green dollars you have for that smart phone

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. salad

Was very sad that the chef salad was so bad I always ordered before and it was great this time not so good.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hotdog and drink

Take your hot dog and drink of the menu, all they give you is ketchup

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. STOP WITH BUBBA

ENOUGH TALKING ABOUT A BLACK ******* BUBBA. HE RAN HIS HOAX ON NASCAR AND EVERYONE FELL FOR IT. HE IS A NOTHING and COULD NOT WIN IN 178 RACES ENOUGH ENOUGH

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. DUMP LEFTIST PROPAGANDA

DUMP LEFTIST PROPAGANDA. ESPECIALLY ANY THAT HAS NOT BEEN VERIFIED. LEFT IS ALLOWED TO SPEW UNCHECKED RACIAL HATE AND VIOLENCE.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Number 1 clear my balance you owe me

you guys need to give my money $70000 it past due please let me know . am the owner of this property before it was oyo inn houston medical center and now is Rest Up Inn

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Love under the Olive Tree

I did not appreciate the situation that insinuated ********** tendencies in two of the male actors. I feel that Hallmark is leaning towards too much of the worldly ways and not the family ways. Please consider cleaner programming.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. HOW DO I STOP THE BLAST OF SOUND WHEN OPENING A SITE?? BAD VOL

CUT ASSOCIATION WITH FOX NO-NEWS>>THEY ARE GOING TO DA DARK SIDE!
    The CEO Susie Q is screwing up the Right All Along feature. She paying Democrat Turncoats for being "Contributors to hate"
    I switched to NEWSMAX/EASYNEWS FOR THE BEST COVERAGE OF WORLD NEWS AND REPORTERS

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. do not want amazon prime

get me out of prime, I do not want or need it

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. STOP racial profiling

STOP showing the white person option all the time when a search for a person!! This happens all the time to me, makes me want to vomit.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. false ads

misleading ads went to 5 stores when they opened today for a hammock with stand and none had them, was told they never got it , put it out 3 weeks ago, sold out ..really in 5 mins????

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. unhappy

im very unhappy..i ordered 2 books from ebay neither of them have arrived so i canceled one and got a refund. i didnt want a refund i wanted the darn book.still nothing about other book,been since june 4th

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1st Ranked

New feature

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1st Ranked

Complete Transaction........

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1st Ranked

Thinking........

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1st Ranked

DEEZNUTZ!

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. TERRIBLE SERVICE

TERRIBLE service!!! I ordered a riding mower 10 days ago online. I paid for it online, showed to be delivered on June 9th between 8 am and 8 pm so I had to stay home from work all day. Guess what? Nobody showed up and I didn't even get a call. When I tried to call I sat on hold for over 45 minutes just hear how they couldn't tell me where it was. This will be my one and only ever order through B-Lowes! back to Home Depot for me.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Shame on Yahoo!

I am sick and tired of reading all the HATE that spews from Yahoo! My wife once worked for you and I have always supported Yahoo! However Yahoo is no longer news but an "Enquirer" like platform. Yahoo! could be bridging a gap. Is it because you believe being "negative" makes people want to engage more? Trying being supportive to your president...There really is no alternative - just like in past presidencies try please for America.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base