US Search KG

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Go back to the o

All I want to do is to get into my Gmail and I can't this really sucks big time.
    Go back to the way it was.

Put back the option to go back to the original BASIC!

7th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. this is not an idea but a complaint

paypal was used to pay for an order of 2 catcaboodles. So far I've not received them, but the payment has already been deducted from my banking account. If I don't get my products then, I want a refund. The order #s were 1548 and 1549.
    thanks, Katherine Doiron

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. looking for contact info

looking for contact info. I have been receiving emails for months saying you are going to delete my accounts because they are outdated. I haven't clicked on those because i fear they may be scammers. Please let me know what is happening.
    Tammie Phillips

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. HELP ME GET RID OF REAL-TIME.

I have a warning of production blocked and even after rebooting and scanning twice the warning is still taking up the right side of my screen and it's blocking my cursor Please tell me how to remove this because it is very irritating, I never had a problem until I purchased this spyware, iF CAN'T BE REPAIRED THEN REFUND MONEY AND CANCEL.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. John Clark Gable

John Clark Gable is an actor.

Born: March 20, 1961, Los Angeles

Married to Debra Hartsell Gable on September 20, 2020

John Clark Gable and Debra Hartsell Gable reside in Malibu, CA, and Santa Barbara, CA.

Parents: Clark Gable
    Movies & TV Shows

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I was having a problem with this site i sent in a compliant over two weeks ago i have not heard anything from it Its my Debit card Direct Ex

Please give me a call at 3343769321 Its about my Debit card Direct Express I have not received any of the product some i didnt even order i did file a compliant with ic3 over two weeks ago some of them i just have phone numbers on any information you should need i would be gladly to provide my email address is paigebarbara10@yahoo.com

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. cAN'T ORDER ONLINE

My Staples reward card is linked to my OLD ADDRESS of 30 Prospect Drive, Brookfield, CT 06804
    I need it changed to NEW ADDRESS of 29 Covey Road # 11, Burlington, CT 06013.
    I can't order online till this is corrected. THANK YOU PATRICIA GRECO REWARDS CARD # IS 3251532739

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. tell me where my money is.

where's my money? can't find anyone to help

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Customer Assistance

I am new subscriber to online. I have real difficulty in reading articles because there are no instructions on using the different prompts. I cannot read the paper because of vision problems. Is there anyway to help me understand how can easily read the paper, which I enjoy.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. SAKSHI PATEL

It's a good thing

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. TRYING TO CONTACT UTUBE ABOUT A FREE TRIAL UNTIL SEPT.13TH.I CANNOT GET ANY SOUND SO I MAY AS WELL CANCEL THE THING OR GIVE ME SOME SOUND.SO

HELP!!!!! I SIGNED UP FOR A FREE TRIAL(WHAT A MISTAKE) FOR UTUBE UNTIL SEPT.13TH.I CAN'T GET ANY SOUND,SO IT ISN'T DOING ME ANY Good.I DO NOT!!!!!!! WANT TO BE CHARGED AFTER SEPT.13TH!!!!!!! I WANT OUT NOW!!!! ,OR GET SOME SOUND!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP.CW McCLURE.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. add information about Lucky Gupta to Knowledge Graph

Name: Lucky Gupta
    Subtitle: Influencer
    Image: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f8/Lucky_Gupta.jpg
    Birth: 28 December 1998, Samdari
    Education: Lachoo Memorial College, Jodhpur
    About: Lucky Gupta is an Indian Writer, He is 21 years old, he born on 28 Dec. Basically, he is working as a Growth Hacker, He has knowledge of digital marketing, social media, Also he is one of the Jodhpur’s top influencers.
    Social Profiles:
    https://facebook.com/theluckygupta
    https://twitter.com/theluckygupta
    https://instagram.com/theluckygupta
    https://linkedin.com/in/theluckygupta

Source of Information:
    https://www.luckygupta.com/post/who-is-lucky-gupta
    https://g.co/kgs/M8mM4Z
    https://www.bing.com/search?q=theluckygupta
    https://www.imdb.com/name/nm11651753/

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. need help

help! I'm on a eternally returning causal loop. I have a cart full of books I'm trying to purchase. but my mobile # has chg'd so cannot complete sign-in because every time I try to edit acct. it just returns to the notification that they're still waiting for confirmation code sent to old mobile #

how do I escape. and complete purchase I hate these auto mated systems. they never work right.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. purchased new game

i ordered amazon expedition and it I guess was down loaded on to my computer???? I cant find it or am able to play game, I need your help

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Yahoo has apparently removed the comment section ?

unable to give feedback due to my Yahoo account -
    I would rate the Covington, LA Boutique a 10 out of 10. Sales associates are very pleasant and helpful.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. want to cancel prime

cancel prime, refund money taken from my account today

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base