US Search KG

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. easier sign in

cannot sign in

3rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Feature difficult to use or find.

we record and watch CBS This Morning News from 7am-9am m-f. When we go to watch the 2 hr cbs news what we get is CBSN 1 hr news version.
    Our 2 hr recording is still on MyStuff under Manage DVR. Somehow CBSN replaces the 2 hr recording of CBS This Morning. Can you fix it?

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please put my panel with photos as Australian-Filipino musical artist

please add photos and panel on the right side when searching yahoo. I am verified on google knowledge panel

https://g.co/kgs/zT2mxS

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Poor service, All My Sons Moving

Don't get what you were promised? My orginal quote $9600.00 and and additional $100. for a day/overnight storage, for and final delievery fee $13696.05 To start with I paid for pre-designed china boxes, crystal, and glasswhere. The packed boxes that should have been weight just enough to carry. They were not, they were doubled the weight and 25% not labeled to know contents. The movers arrived with 3 men instead of 4 to pack. This was the same for packing, loading and unloading. They did not provide proper help. At $267. per each man, they would not reimburse us for…

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Need adult briefs

Does Medicare pay for adult briefs. I sure could use some help. Thank you.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Replacement Band

give a contact phone number.

trying to get a replacement band for an original horizontal Fitbit and have not been able to find the right replacement.
    Please advise.
    Thank you. I would like to continue to use this watch.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1st Ranked

Nill Null Void

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. broken systems, phone and online services

your online is broken, your phone numbers no response to, for over 4 weeks I have tried to speak with someone, I tried to apply online and it tells me to call ya'll, and no one answers the phone.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Confused about Javascript

I have not been able to clear the reminder to enable Javascript, even though I have followed the steps and it shows to be enabled. I am not allowed to make attachments without Javascript. This seriously hurts my email use. Please help me fix this.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1st Ranked

DEEZNEEDZDAT!

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. put live pd back on

put live pd police patrol back on

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. open up your phone numbers

Please provide your email address and currently operation phone numbers.
    As a old customer dont betry us
    PHONE 9810080690
    s75sarkar@yahoo.com

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Moto master Parts

It is next to impossible to find where I can get a replacement part for a 2.5 gallon air compressor. It is impossible to find a company address or contact number for Moto Master. Canadian Tire Store in Alliston Ontario can not help me in this matter. I will not buy Canadian Tire EQUIPMENT AGAIN.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. website issue

I have been trying to cancel this subscription since last summer. I keep getting charged on my Discover account. I went to the website and it would not open for me . I have tried repeatedly to cancel this subscription, but to no avail.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please let me have my old Facebook format back immediately.

Please let me have my old Facebook format back immediately.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. FRAUDULANT CARDS

Two fraudulant cards to DO NOT CASH ARE 6180639721601406#6277
    AND 61806397216103990#2334 THEY ARE TRYING TO CASH THESE CARDS aLERT ALERT ALERT

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Logging in

Told me the name on my American Express credit card was incorrect--but it wasn't! Because of that, I had to phone in my order instead of placing it online. Frustrating!

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Restore early unread Emails from from 2000

Recently I was surprised to find a list of unread emails back as far as 2007. I was excited to find photos of my two daughters and was able to retrieve tham. When I went back to the list all had disappeared and I cannot find them now. Please advise how I can look at the eraly history of my mail. Thank you (seht1912@yahoo.com)

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I DONT HAVE ITSY ACCOUNT BUT YET STILL ETSY HAS CHARGED MY ACCOUNT FOR 50.00

WHY DONT YOU HAVE A NUMBER TO CONTACT ETSY I AM BEING CHARGED AND DONT EVEN USE THIS SERVICE

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. keep all of yahoo simple

too much going on with virus. need to just be simple leave all stuff alone. enough stress now

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base