US Search KG

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Advertisements

I like the opportunity to change my address to my new location, but if I don't want to take advantage of any or all of the additional service, I should be able to press "finished" or "completed" without having to back out of the change of address application.

7th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. i am

i am a regular reader of the hindu news paper, i am finding all negative news now a days about the government , daily you are showing one congress fellow's photo with his views which are useless especially a criminal who jailed 106 days in moneylaundering case who as a finance minister made very very handsome money and knows how to manage his own business at the cost of the countrys,who spoiled our economy ,now talks about good things doing and done by present governement. so dont show any congress fellow's photos in the paper.Now you are showing daily but…

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Logging in

Told me the name on my American Express credit card was incorrect--but it wasn't! Because of that, I had to phone in my order instead of placing it online. Frustrating!

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Error

I cannot get my premium antivirus to install again after the computer was restarted.

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I tried to buy a home from your Pueblo location.

I am closing on a conventional home because the salesman, Vincent Hall, after getting my earnest money still wouldn't give me any prices. And told me that he would be adding $15 G onto the price because the homes did not comply with colorado's wind requirements. Still haven't got my earnest money back...

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. refund

judybader 81@yahoo.com do not have norton and refund money never give permission to take a payment my credit card.i dont have you.so send my refund back or i will call my charge card.i didnot give my card number judybader

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Superga Stinks Sky High

advertise to receiving $40% off there is no box, then e-mails at 20% your next purchase, never accepted, amazing a great Italian company at the mercy and run my idiot americans!

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. floor plan

A large void in looking at the houses I am interested in is the lack of a floor plan. With that, it is easier to gauge overall room sizes and imagine, for example, how a king size bed fits in a particular bedroom being shown, with a smaller bed, and so on to get better visuals on overall sizes.
    Thankyou

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. HOW does one request EFFECTIVE removal of such material ('snapshot')?

To whom does a 'subject' write regarding removal of your out of date, illegal, inflammatory and/or defamatory 'snapshots'?

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. And, You Rock

Says, Emma, Lana (my Sister), and Maisie ... Plus myself ... theres for :) You Rocks)
    Keep our You Good works
    Maisie's website is ...
    https://Maisie-Krassel.com ... just so You know)
    Dustin Casey ... & EV

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. https://Emma-Engle.com stays the main website on each search is all :)

https://Emma-Engel.Life is Emma Engle's Official Website
    Dustin E Casey ... Emma R Engle
    Thank You, You Rock :)

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. NBC NEWS

In the feature with J. Walker concerning syringes he obviously is not aware of insulin pens. I have been using plastic syringes to insert insulin for years. You can hold up to 500 ml of insulin on the larger pens. The needle screws on to the end of the pen, then you dispose of only the needle every time you use it. I use four disposable needles a day. Please get a hold of him and tell him to check out the insulin pens. You can get a good explanation on Youtube and it will solve his problem of a…

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Closed Captiom

The spelling of words in the news tonight is TERRIBLE.....

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Improve customer service

Give joy get joy mothers day program offered $15 credit for every $50 spent did not work as advertised. I tried repeatedly to use the program over several days. Despite entering info to my cart, it somehow kept emptying the cart midway through the checkout. I tried calling several times only to be put on hold for over an hour. I used your "contact us" and when I finally got a person, they said they could not help.and hung up. With my husbands assistance we finally spent $300 on two gift cards but only got 2 $15 credits Order numbers…

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Brian Stelter's bio in your search was Hacked

It says he's a eunuch and other derogatory terms on your bio of him. Was hacked by a troll.

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. YOU HAVE BEEN HACKED

YOU ARE EBING HACKED ! My post are edited daily and not by yahoo !

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. RESEARCH

PRINT THE TRUTH. PLZ ADVISE NATHAN PAPES TO STOP WITH FAKE NEWS. ARTICLE "VIETNAM VETERANS MEET, SHARE EXPERIENCE, TOTAL BULL NEITHER ONE OF THEM WAS EVER IN VIET NAM OR CAMBODIA, MUCH LESS COLLECTING SOIL SAMPLES DURING KHEMER ROUGE GENOCIDE AT 17YRS OLD.

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Boring

Having watched you program for many years, I am finding the recent episodes redundant and boring. Gone are true renovations, with homeowner's sweat equity. Gutting a charming old house and making it into a new McMansion is not interesting to me. You're becoming Hometime.

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. young people summer fun

please remove the covers from the basketball hoops! summer is coming and kids need things to do ! please !!

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. cro

dbfnenrh4c4n

6e6yq6

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base