US Search KG

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. yahoo should post live streaming vids

yahoo always been better than the next guy google msn there a joke plus they work for the gov

3rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. youtube and google only works with rich people

if you don't own a smart phone and sign up with them you see this

If you see this error message, you'll have to use a different number. In an effort to protect you from abuse, we limit the number of accounts each phone number can create. there racest just not the color of your skin but how green dollars you have for that smart phone

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. salad

Was very sad that the chef salad was so bad I always ordered before and it was great this time not so good.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Feature difficult to use or find.

we record and watch CBS This Morning News from 7am-9am m-f. When we go to watch the 2 hr cbs news what we get is CBSN 1 hr news version.
    Our 2 hr recording is still on MyStuff under Manage DVR. Somehow CBSN replaces the 2 hr recording of CBS This Morning. Can you fix it?

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Warning to prospective tenants

There is a person posting a room for rent. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of renting from him last year. This person broke into my room while I was at work and threw my pets out to die, and him and another tenant stole and vandalized my belongings. They threw my things out in the pouring down rain. I am going to be 60 next year and lost everything I ever worked for in a matter of living there a day short of a month. I am suing him as soon as the courts open back up. Needless to say…

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Links to Wrong Robert Bigelow

Links to businessman Robert Bigelow rather than attorney Robert W. Bigelow who was on this show.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Updating subscription

I've been have a problem with the subscription due to updating the visa credit card. It won't let me update and I've tried everything and still won't let me get in. I call the bank and they said that everything was ok. That's in you part to fix this problem. Thank you.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hotdog and drink

Take your hot dog and drink of the menu, all they give you is ketchup

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. printing error

when i want to print directions, i choose the large print by tapping on the large A. when it prints it comes out small

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. STOP WITH BUBBA

ENOUGH TALKING ABOUT A BLACK ******* BUBBA. HE RAN HIS HOAX ON NASCAR AND EVERYONE FELL FOR IT. HE IS A NOTHING and COULD NOT WIN IN 178 RACES ENOUGH ENOUGH

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The Super Pops

Looking for decorations that my grand daughter wants for her bday. Can't seem to locate any party decorations! Please help.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. YUKON_BILLY@YAHOO.CA = BILLY GEORGE: I'LL WOULD HIDDEN FEED ORIGINATE FROM DEASE LAKE BC TO BE DELETED FROM YUKON_BILLY@YAHOO.CA

CONCERNING THE BUG ISSUE CAN YOU DELETE THE HIDDEN FEED ORIGINATING FROM DEASE LAKE ON YUKON_BILLY@YAHOO.CA! PHONE ME BILLY GEORGE AT MY HOME PHONE NUMBER 867 536 TO VERIFIED IT?

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. DUMP LEFTIST PROPAGANDA

DUMP LEFTIST PROPAGANDA. ESPECIALLY ANY THAT HAS NOT BEEN VERIFIED. LEFT IS ALLOWED TO SPEW UNCHECKED RACIAL HATE AND VIOLENCE.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. New Imdb movies could be added to the panel

I would like my movies be displayed in this panel apart from my profile in Imdb. the following link to the movies could be imported so my search result shall be more convenient.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12404658/?ref=nmknf_t1

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9450450/?ref=nmknf_t2

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. BLACK LIVES MATTER

MY NAME IS JOHN HODGES IDEA YOU FIRST NEED TO DO IS TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THE HISTORY THAT YOU BEEN TAUGHT IN YOURS SCHOOLS, COLLAGES AND ESPECIALLY WHAT YOUR PARENTS ABOUT THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT AND WHAT WAS LEFT OUT. START WITH ABRAHAM LINCOLN ' THE EMANCIPATION PROCLAMATION ( HE WAS A REPUBLICAN PARTY ) YOU HAVE TO ASK YOUR SELF " WHAT IN THE **** HAPPEN? ALSO LOOK UP REV. MARTIN LUTHER KING IN HIS SPEECH HE IN DETROIT ON JUNE 23, 1963 AND LOOK AT ALL THE FILM DOING THAT TIME AND ALSO LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY…

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please put my panel with photos as Australian-Filipino musical artist

please add photos and panel on the right side when searching yahoo. I am verified on google knowledge panel

https://g.co/kgs/zT2mxS

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Shakespeare texts up until July 1 with sound

You haave 7 plays up with text and actors for Shakespeare teachers teaching on zoom during the pandemic. My university is continuing online and I need to us those augmented texts in my zoom Shakespeare course that begins the week of August 17.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. difficulty signing in and viewing any shows

I subscribed last night and can't get any shows

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. breaking News

This news keeps popping up on my screen where it claims to be BBC news. Is this true or real?

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bring back Straight out of Vegas.

I don't care you dropped or changed programming, except for dropping
    "Straight Out of Vegas". that was the best show all day, & to compound that error, you kept the show after that. Bring back Straight Out of Vegas please.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base