US Search KG

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make it work and provide a chat line so problems can be addressed

Trying to renew or purchase new plate for boat trailer. Keep getting error that the info does not match. Tried to call and no one will talk. Tried sending emails and a written letter and still no response. If you had a chat line then most of this could be handled on line. Trying to find a location to go to but closest is an hour and a half away. I will just break the law and see what happens then. You make it hard to be honest.

5th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. drug color

I've been taking levothyroxine?synthroid for many years. I also take several other little pills. I like the levo because they are a different color
    /shape than all the other little white pills. Euthyrox is "just another little white pill. I cannot tell which is which in my weekly pill holders.
    Can you make the different like your competitor so it is less likey a medication mistake will occur.
    I'll wait for your response. Thanks, Jack

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Cosme De La Cruz Black and White

There's no image of the artist in the knowledge panel of Cosme De La Cruz. please insert it.

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. aTTITUDE ISSUES

Wendy's, Edgewood, MD - My brother-in-law and I went to this Wendy's. The cashier took his order. She then turned and started helping the other five/six people get drive-thru orders ready. Seven minutes later my brother-in-law order comes. She then asked me what I wanted.

Why when there are about 5 people working in the behind the counter, does it take 7 minutes for someone to ask 'May I help you'. The person bringing out take out orders was also the cashier. She could have at any time asked me what I wanted. by this time I wanted nothing here…

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. cost

Very disceptive on price No federal or state tax refund or payment but you want $255.00 to file!!!!

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. cant download on a view sonic computer

make the game on a view sonic computer

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. In this area of covid 19

MAKE ALL people wear mask. I for one will not shop at your Paso Robles store any longer ! went in there 7/02/20 TOO many people were not a wearing a MASK. ask one Man he said he thought IT was over. I informed him IT was NOT women in front of him said they didn't have too.!!!!!!

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. need printed instruction

I bought a All Terrain 3-in-1 model #3927. I can not understand the picture directions. Can you send me a print copy of the assembly instruction? Cathy Glidden cglidden8@comcast.net

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Subscriber Problems

I am already a subscriber yet you keep asking to join.
    Apparently i have a virus you haven't found when i try to type in whatever numbers or letters random numbers and letters come up.
    let me know what you can do about this, thanks, Walt

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Change of payment in auto-pay

Get a website person who knows what the're doing to make changing of payment type easier! Also went to N.Aug,SC office to speak with person, bldg.was closed so drove to Clearwater, office locked said go across street, office was closed across street also, but oh yea you can drop pymt in you just cannot speak to anyone at all for help!!!

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Yahoo Knowledge Panel

Alireza Kohany is a Musician, Actor, Entrepreneur
    Alireza Kohany (Persian: علیرضا کهنی) was born on June 18, 1993 in Tehran, Iran. He found his talent in music when he was a child. As a child, he made his first music sample with a mix of old songs, and over the years he has gained a great deal of experience in the field of music as a self-taught musician.

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. easier sign in

cannot sign in

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The soow Are You The One needs to have the responsibility to tremove violence no matter if it is Female or Male

On the episode with Amanda and Mike, you know the one, Pluto should have taken Amanda out of the game when she started poking at Mike with the plastic cup. Amanda is the poison one.

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. confusing service

why do I have to set up a new account? I didn't cancel, and my charges have continued.

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. complain about video youtube

M y name mary T and my video youtube THE MEMORY and the total the viewer already 349 viewer and already posted in my youtube video for 2 days and suddenly going down 312 viewers and i am unhappy with youtube and i hope youtube is a honest company to tell the truth

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Can't find one

City Leaders fail to democratically determine the wishes of the residents with respect to removal of Columbus Statue. Instead bow to the very vocal mob of a few.

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base