Yahoo Accessibility

Accessibility for People with Disabilities

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make our products more accessible to people with disabilities?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Take Safe-Finder and dump it in the Pacific Ocean. I'm serious!

Take Safe-Finder and dump it in the Pacific Ocean. I'm serious! You YAHOOS have highjacked my Safari browser! Jerks! You have no right to Participate in this malicious intrudion and then make it so hard to delete the malware.

93rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. #freeinternet

a mobile platform that provides free wifi.

93rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make your home page compatible with IE. I will not upgrade to Firefox. Now I have a reason why I will not to use Yahoo.

Why do you keep changing your home page. Apparently your web development team does not have the expertise to make a decent web page that is compatible to IE. Therefore, I will not change to Firefox so it is good bye to Yahoo. Yahoo was good until you came up with the idea to have all IE users convert. Dumb Idea

239th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Use large print, minimum 12 point font size. I am visually impaired.

Visuallyimpaired, must have at least 12 point font size to be able to read even with a magnifying glass.

36th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. i do not have a phone i forgot most of my brain chips was damaged because of a wreck so sorry but some times you allow my commputore to seeg

I cannot remember a lot I brain lost some of it memory from a accendent ;so know what I do know play games with tahoo confusing

239th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ahoy yahoo: One of the best things yahoo has done right. The phone call verification. Just may be there is hope for yahoo.

Yahoo's phone verification for email is the only good thing yahoo has done in so many years with the "email" I just can't remember how many years. I was about to leave yahoo's email as I have been with yahoo's email since 1995. I am just blown away. I love the K.I.S.S program. Keep up the good work. Ya still got a pile of trash to get put in the trash. Thank you Allan Fuller at " polarpax@yahoo.com

239th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. put the old homepage back

leave things alone. as we get older we don'e need more change. we have had enough.

93rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 239th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Aerotek review

I have a brain injury from from an assault I was told by Jacob that I was not place-able because I don't drive. The company is on a bus line, I was told by Jacob that if I complained, he'd make sure I never worked again. Aerotek needs to be more user-friendly to persons with disabilities and compliant with the ADA. Firing someone with an ill family member violates the Family Leave Act

239th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 239th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. My Account disabled.

Why my account cant be found?yuyuyuhesti@rocketmail.com

170th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Jessica (Venntro Customer Care) Jul 19, 17:19 BST Hello, Please be advised Yahoo are stopping us from sending notifications to: amueh@yaho

Yahoo is preventing this site from e-mailing me,,,I want to know Why?Jessica (Venntro Customer Care)
    Jul 19, 17:19 BST

Hello,

Please be advised Yahoo are stopping us from sending notifications to: amueh@yahoo.com

This decision was made by your email provider and is unfortunately out of our and your control.

We can only advise the you create an alternative e-mail account and update your e-mail address.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Many Thanks,

Jessica - Support

239th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. what is the accessibility for peple with happening or my yahoo messengerboard?

how can we make our products more accesabile to people with disabilites?

239th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. this is a suggest and an ideal for you guys and gals at YAHOO... Why don't you have a system of text-chat-with-a-tech...

I would like to have a conversation with a tech to resolve my profile update... I have tried many attempt to sign in to my yahoo accounts but, can not for the life of me remember my passwords. It seems like it would be easily resolved if I had a conversation with a tech. My issue is the old cell phone numbers are just that old and not my current mobile number I have. Very easily My New Number is

(405)492-3156 my old one is (813)325-8620
    My e-mail addresses that I can not access any more are:

paulbullard49@yahoo.com
    iloveflowers@@yahoo.com

My…

16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Accessibility for People with Disabilities

How can we make our products more
    accessibility to people with disabilities?

239th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Boy you people think you have all the answers, have to jump through hoops and over hurdles to contact you. I am feaf, a big percentage of yo

A big percentage of your news articles are videos, I am deaf so a video is a moot point, why isn't there an article to read in addition to the video so deaf people can enjoy the same article? Seems rather discriminatory at the least
    Also, wht don't you have a simple contact form easily found, why do I have to jump through hoops, maybe the geeks need to get out in the real world

239th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Chat support for all Yahoo products

I have a hearing and speech impairment and it is hard to talk to people about my problem. I think chat should be avalaible for all Yahoo products instead of the option for community and email. When I email Yahoo Customer Care I never got help for the issue that I emailed about. I would only get an auto-response from Yahoo and nothing else. I think Yahoo Customer Care needs to get to the program and add the option of chat to the help links in all Yahoo Products not just have chat in one or two products for help

170th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. MT911usa

My name is MAHYAR TAVAKOLI number one in the world

170th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. people with memory issues need to be allowed to use the passwords that we chose! Ya keep rejecting all of my new passwords!

people with memory issues need to be allowed to use the passwords that we chose! Ya keep rejecting all of my new passwords!

239th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ads should not interfere with someone needing to enlarge the screen to read please fix this issue. It happens to a lot to visually impaired

People who need to enlarge their screen to read Yahoo should not have the frustration of having an ad interfere with reading contact. Often there is no way to X out these ads and they interfere with a person's ability to read anything on yahoo. Even a slight increase causes the ads to jump all over the page and prohibit reading contact. Yahoo Please Please fix this, you would have many more subscribers. This is a frustrating and unnecessary problem that prevents so many from enjoying your content. There should be a way for someone to enjoy reading Yahoo and…

56th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Accessibility

Feedback and Knowledge Base