Yahoo Food

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Bring back the comment section.

If you keep taking away comment sections, I will look elsewhere for my news articles.

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix yahoo food

I use yahoo as my homepage but lately when I try to bring up any article on the food page it wont let me view anything but the header, no story.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    30 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We appreciate all the feedback we’ve received regarding Yahoo Food and features, and we’re constantly working on improving our user’s experience. We’ve made some recent adjustments to some of the content and visibility of our articles, and we’d love to hear more about the changes you’re seeing.

The feedback we receive is vital in our decision making process and recommend our users to continue posting comments here with any additional feedback/ideas.

Thanks!

3. Save articles and recipes! I'd love to bookmark items on my laptop, then reference them on my ipad later for dinner

So many good ideas but no way to save them!?!? There should be a "my cookbook" option.

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Get rid of the Windows 8 look

I don't want my screen taken up by a bunch of dumb photos. Just give me a list of story headlines and let me choose off that.

Not all of your readers are adolescent or have ADHD!

4th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 4th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Yes ..... Get rid of the annoying ads. Stop annoying ads. Listen to "WE the People..." get rid of/stop the annoying ads. I actually don't

Yes .... HERE'S MY IDEA ... Get rid of the annoying ads. Stop annoying ads. Listen to "WE the People..." get rid of/stop the annoying ads. I'll tell you the truth here ... I ONLY CLICK THE ADS TO SHUT THE AD DOWN AND OUT OF MY VIEW. What a waste
    of good money only to have these annoying ads rapidly shut down.

So my idea is get rid of these annoying ads. Stop putting up ads.
    Get rid of them .... quit it. Millions of us are annoyed by them and don't want them ... SO STOP IT.

6th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Yahoo Header is in the way!!!

Can't print any recipes because your YAHOO header appears on each page and takes up about 20% to 25% of the page. Meanwhile, the information that is RELEVANT is garbled underneath the YAHOO junk header.

6th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 6th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How about a "SKIP" button?

Allows the viewer to "SKIP" spam and ad content that is so distracting that it prevents users, (like myself), from ever coming back to your page.

9th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Article shows for 2 seconds and disappears

Fix the disappearing articles

10th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    20 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We appreciate all the feedback we’ve received regarding Yahoo Food and features, and we’re constantly working on improving our user’s experience. We’ve made some recent adjustments to some of the content and visibility of our articles, and we’d love to hear more about the changes you’re seeing.

The feedback we receive is vital in our decision making process and recommend our users to continue posting comments here with any additional feedback/ideas.

Thanks!

11. 11th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. download from page?

Be able to down load recipes from web page

12th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 12th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback! In the meantime, you could always use the search bar to find vegetarian and more healthy dishes/recipes.

14. Make the page less space restricted. The thick yahoo banner is ANNOYING and GAUCHE as Trump..

Make the page less space restricted. The thick yahoo banner is ANNOYING and GAUCHE as Trump.

12th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 15th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks!

16. 16th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks!

17. Well how about writing the whole article to match the title of the article???? 8 foods that are dangerous and then give only 3.

Stop writing catchy titles of articles that doesn't even relate to the article itself, or stretches what the article is. Again 8 foods that are dangerous, but the article is short and only list 3. So what are the other 5????

16th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Stop with the animations. The new site is so busy I don't want to look at it.

Stop with the animations. The new site is so busy I don't want to look at it.

16th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  Product Support responded

Thanks!

19. You need to change the size of the Bar at the top

Honestly the yahoo bar combined with the top bar of the article giving the option to share takes up half the screen i couldn't even see the whole picture at once and i don't have a small computer screen by any measure

16th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. GIVE PEOPLE THE ARTICLE ON THE FIRST F*CKING PAGE!!! I WILL NEVER CLICK ON YOUR TREASURED ADVERTISING PARTNERS, HATE FORCED ADVERTISING!!

GIVE PEOPLE THE ARTICLE ON THE FIRST F*CKING PAGE!!! I DON'T WANT TO GO TO MORE PAGES - I'LL JUST GO ANYPLACE ELSE AND FIND THE VERY SAME ARTICLE! (ON ONE PAGE!)

20th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Food

Feedback and Knowledge Base