Yahoo Food

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Edit your stories. Please check for spelling errors. This is an easy and simple way to keep readers interested. It's not that hard.

Please do spell check, and make sure things make sense. It doesn't take that long to do, and it will help keep readers focused.

39th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Proof Read(sucks when someone misspells something,doesn't it ?)

Come on,have somebody proof read the page.(10 Foods & Drinks That Do (and Taste) Good).My 7th grader could write a better story.....ridiculous,probably changing my homepage to MSN and I've been with Yahoo for 10 years or more.

44th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 56th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop publishing misleading articles.

Your recent article comparing health foods to junk foods is based on calorie count. You're comparing mostly naturally grown foods to chemically manufactured junk food, completely leaving out all information on the healthy foods vitamins, minerals, and other health benefits. Your article illudes to the assumption that these food comparisons are equal and makes it sound like the chemically manufactured foods are worth having over the naturally grown foods. Very disappointed in yahoo.

44th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Why not post the whole article?

Reading the article on Red Solo Cups, the article appears to end abruptly. It goes on for a couple of paragraphs, then just ends. Where's the rest???

72nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 27th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 27th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Fix the navigation arrows on the articles requiring multiple sildes.

The arrows are there, but do not work when clicked.

39th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. recipes

I haven't gotten any recipes for the last 2-3 days, and I wonder if there is a problem on your site, or is it YAHOO AGAIN?

Thank you,
    Carole

72nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Schrolling down on Yahoo pages is a never ending experience. I wouldn't advertise on Yahoo. MSN is the same.

Have normal pages broken down in pages. One, two, three, etc. I personally would probably spend more time on Yahoo if it became more user friendly in this respect.

39th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 72nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please create a print button that will ONLY print the one recipe I want.

Also, the font is too big. It made the printout of the recipe 5 pages long, and I'd prefer one page or two at most for a single recipe. So, between these two problems, I will copy the recipe and paste it into my document app and then decrease the size of the font. Way too much work...

32nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Write something that is USEFUL ! not dribble from high school drop-outs !

This article.... "10 things you should absolutely never order", according to workers....
    Was nothing more than the ramblings of some 16 yr old drive-thru employees that were expressing their personal food preferences.
    "made myself almost sick when I saw 2 of these (onion blossoms) going to the same table" WTF is that? maybe there were 2 people? maybe they LIKE onion blossoms and KNOW they are deep fried in....uhhhh, grease !
    I had hoped this read would be something with substance, with some fact instead of opinions generated by those in the food industry with the least experience and credibility. …

72nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 56th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. some of the "thumbs up" icons wouldn't allow me to click on them -- the "thumbs down" ones for the same comment did work. Both must work.

Some of the "thumbs up" icons wouldn't allow me to click on them -- the "thumbs down" ones for the same comment did work. Both must work for accurate scoring of comments.

72nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. yahoo NEVER shows pictures with descriptions "of anything".....................

any of your stories EVER show the pictures with the description>>>>

72nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. picture displays

If you're going to show horizontal picture displays MAKE SURE THEY WORK BEFORE YOU POST THEM. Only one in ten of these work.

72nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fire Anthony Sulla-Heffinger - Worst reviews ever, what a joke!!!

Get rid of this guy. He is the worst food critic ever. I am SO dissapointed everytime I read his articles.

44th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. this message is for McDonalds, Carl's Jr, Wendys, Jack in the Box....serve hot food. It's that simple. None of these fast foods places do

MCDONALDS, CARL'S JR, ETC....SERVE HOT FOOD AND YOUR PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED. ALL THE MAJOR FAST FOOD HAMBURGER JOINTS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF "IN & OUT" HAVE COLD FOOD. TASTES LIKE **** AND NO ONE WANTS TO PURCHASE IT. THATS IT ... YOUR PROBLEM IS SOLVED.

72nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. food editor got to go. what a joke story on McDonald's. I'm a chef and disagree with all her interviews!

Fire the food editor!!!! This McDonald's story is a joke. Who want s to go to McDonald's to get healthy foods/ Are you serious?
    it is not made for that. If you want that go to an organic place with tofu, and bean sprouts and leave our greasy burger joints alone!!!!

72nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Food

Feedback and Knowledge Base