Yahoo Food

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 56th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Finish the story!!

I was reading the article
    "https://www.yahoo.com/food/9-foods-to-stop-buying-and-start-making-yourself-119363964554.html" and at the end, there were 3 additional links. I was interested in the one, '12 Lightning-Fast Chicken Dinners to Make Now', clicked the link and all there was besides ads, were pictures of the different dishes. What on on earth is wrong with your people. None of them seem able to write a COMPLETE story.
    I think I'll start looking for a new home page and source for news. You guys are the pits!

72nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Matt Ducker - Fire Him as a writer

9 foods You should make at Home- not one recipe. He obviously does NOT COOK or he's really lazy. Too lazy to even post links

72nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Your articles (parenting, food, lifestyle, etc...) are no longer reflecting comments. Very disappointed. Most like will change my homepage

Allow/show comments or remove comments from ALL of your shared articles. You will be losing many views.

39th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. No more Etsy ads please.

There are too many Etsy advertisements disguised as news and articles, could we please stop now.

27th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How about a "SKIP" button?

Allows the viewer to "SKIP" spam and ad content that is so distracting that it prevents users, (like myself), from ever coming back to your page.

9th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 72nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 6th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. you need a comment section.

They write snotty comments such as 'jesus didn't eat pizza', a snotty bigot comment. Tell your chef boy r dees, to eat ****. Jesus was a Jew, he ate plenty of bread, with toppings, the precursor to pizza. Foodgoul.

72nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 32nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi John,

Sorry for the bad experience. Can you please provide us with the links to these articles so we can further investigate the source? Feel free to reply back via Comments.

Thanks!

11. 72nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 72nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. download from page?

Be able to down load recipes from web page

12th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. how about less noisy music so it will be easier to hear the words ?

how about quieter or NO music so it will be easier to hear the words... especially for hearing impaired people !!!

32nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. how about an easy feedback on any recipe?

how about an easy feedback on any recipe?

56th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 72nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 56th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. view all button for slideshows

PLEASE add a "View as Single Page" button for slideshows.

Slideshows have gotten so absurdly long (up to 100 pages) that I abandon the webpage if there is not a "View as Single Page" button.

20th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Cake of the day is amazing. Would love to see a cake of the day calendar with recipes.

Love cake of the day. Would like to see a cake of the day recipe calendar.

44th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. These collard green reciepts are not Southern, not the way i was taught to cook them, they have there own water why add water.

not the way I was taught to cook collard greens, and mine are the best, you don't boil collards you fry them and they make there own water.

27th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Food

Feedback and Knowledge Base