Yahoo Food

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Stop the inane background music, can't hear speaker

IF U THINK ITS COOL, ASK PEOPLE WHO WEAR HEARING AIDS!

56th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi!

Can you let us know which page you’re experiencing loud background music on? Feel free to use the comments below to provide us with any additional information.

Thanks!

2. Mobile Yahoo home page layout

I was viewing the food section and find it pleasing to view and glance through.
    I would suggest making the mobile home page to this same view as the food section layout.
    It just looks nicer.

72nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 56th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 72nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 24th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. GIVE PEOPLE THE ARTICLE ON THE FIRST F*CKING PAGE!!! I WILL NEVER CLICK ON YOUR TREASURED ADVERTISING PARTNERS, HATE FORCED ADVERTISING!!

GIVE PEOPLE THE ARTICLE ON THE FIRST F*CKING PAGE!!! I DON'T WANT TO GO TO MORE PAGES - I'LL JUST GO ANYPLACE ELSE AND FIND THE VERY SAME ARTICLE! (ON ONE PAGE!)

20th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Provide Correct Information, Vet Your Info

Your latest article regarding the No Kids policy at Old Fisherman's Grotto, you had spelled the last name of the owner incorrectly. You had spelled it Sake, but it is Shake. The restaurant was one of my accounts, so I know the Shake's personally, which is how I can verify the name. Thank you.

72nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Good to remove those Splenda ads

SPLENDA is NOT splendid at all...It’s a proven poison

• There are no long-term studies done on Splenda. Over 100 studies (mostly on animals) were done to prove its safety. Only 6 of the published studies are human clinical trials and only 4 of those looked at health related issues.
    • Although Splenda's starting material is made from sugar (sucrose), it is rapidly transformed, through chemical manipulation, into a fructo-galactose molecule never before seen in nature.
    • Sucralose (Splenda is a mixture of sucralose and sugar) is a chlorinated sugar molecule. Chlorinated hydrogen compounds have a dark history of causing…

25th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 72nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We appreciate all the feedback we’ve received regarding Yahoo Food and features, and we’re constantly working on improving our user’s experience. We’ve made some recent adjustments to some of the content and visibility of our articles, and we’d love to hear more about the changes you’re seeing.

The feedback we receive is vital in our decision making process and recommend our users to continue posting comments here with any additional feedback/ideas.

Thanks!

10. Fix yahoo food

I use yahoo as my homepage but lately when I try to bring up any article on the food page it wont let me view anything but the header, no story.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    30 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We appreciate all the feedback we’ve received regarding Yahoo Food and features, and we’re constantly working on improving our user’s experience. We’ve made some recent adjustments to some of the content and visibility of our articles, and we’d love to hear more about the changes you’re seeing.

The feedback we receive is vital in our decision making process and recommend our users to continue posting comments here with any additional feedback/ideas.

Thanks!

11. Article shows for 2 seconds and disappears

Fix the disappearing articles

10th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    20 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks!

12. 12th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback! In the meantime, you could always use the search bar to find vegetarian and more healthy dishes/recipes.

13. Fix Yahoo Foods popup cover

I have several times experienced a Yahoo Foods cover popping up blocking me from being able to read an article related to food. I have had the same issue with Yahoo Tech on technology articles. You need to review the operation of these and fix them. I cannot read your articles when these occur. I am using Windows Explorer 9.

72nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 15th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks!

15. 20th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Thanks for bringing back comments, but can you include a link to "My comments"?

I'm not sure why Yahoo Food has a different interface from the other commentable articles, but one of the features I always find helpful is "My comments", which allows me to see if there are any new replies to any threads on which I've recently commented.

32nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 32nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 72nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Use round corner

Just a suggestion.... the design i think would be more modern and attractive if you just use round corners. Sharp square corners to me looks dated and simple. Take the extra effort to round them corners and give yourself a more polished look.

44th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Collapsible javascipt "bars", "headers", "div tags, or whatever

Ok, I get it. Everybody but me runs 1080, 2K, or 4k screen resolutions. So I shouldn't be annoyed that there's a bar near the top of my browser's tabbed windows that says hi to me, and then there's another longer bar that is essentially useless to me because it simply allows me to close an article or video without leaving the page. So when viewing somethng like a food article syndicated to yahoo for ease, I end up with very little to actually view without scrolling when browsing through my 720p TV. I hate to imagine what it looks…

56th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks!

• Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Food

Feedback and Knowledge Base