Yahoo Food

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Not using dog-fighting analogies in your articles would be great.

In Rachel's review of mead, she mentions ..."Larson has a dog in this fight". Not the best analogy that could have been used. I don't think we need to pander to everyone's feelings, but it is important to take a critical look at what we've written and ask if we've done at least a cursory job at reviewing our content.

https://www.yahoo.com/food/were-seeing-it-everwhere-mead-78010999991.html

72nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You need to change the size of the Bar at the top

Honestly the yahoo bar combined with the top bar of the article giving the option to share takes up half the screen i couldn't even see the whole picture at once and i don't have a small computer screen by any measure

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We appreciate all the feedback we’ve received regarding Yahoo Food and features, and we’re constantly working on improving our user’s experience. We’ve made some recent adjustments to some of the content and visibility of our articles, and we’d love to hear more about the changes you’re seeing.

The feedback we receive is vital in our decision making process and recommend our users to continue posting comments here with any additional feedback/ideas.

Thanks!

5. 56th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. "Don't throw it away yet!" article needs far more detail

E.g. Eggs "should keep for three to five weeks"... but from when?!? When they were laid? (How do you tell that?) When I bought them? Beyond at the expiration date? Exactly when? Similar detail is needed for most of the other answers.

72nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Stop with the animations. The new site is so busy I don't want to look at it.

Stop with the animations. The new site is so busy I don't want to look at it.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  Product Support responded

We appreciate all the feedback we’ve received regarding Yahoo Food and features, and we’re constantly working on improving our user’s experience. We’ve made some recent adjustments to some of the content and visibility of our articles, and we’d love to hear more about the changes you’re seeing.

The feedback we receive is vital in our decision making process and recommend our users to continue posting comments here with any additional feedback/ideas.

Thanks!

8. Get rid of the Windows 8 look

I don't want my screen taken up by a bunch of dumb photos. Just give me a list of story headlines and let me choose off that.

Not all of your readers are adolescent or have ADHD!

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Save articles and recipes! I'd love to bookmark items on my laptop, then reference them on my ipad later for dinner

So many good ideas but no way to save them!?!? There should be a "my cookbook" option.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  Product Support responded

We’re glad you are enjoying Yahoo Food! Thanks for your suggestion on saving links, we are taking this under review.

11. 72nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 56th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I want Pogue's comments pushed to my email

How can I see Pogue since there is no app and he doesn't send it out?
    I do not where to find him or how to read him!
    Help! If I am having trouble, so are others.

72nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. publish an RSS feed

how do I make Yahoo Food a part of my yahoo?

72nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Planned  ·  Product Support responded

Thanks for your suggestion! We don’t yet have an RSS feed but will be adding one.

15. 56th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Pouvoir choisir la langue

Le site à l'air intéressant mais lorsqu’on ne comprend pas beaucoup l'anglais, c'est difficile.

56th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. make a shopping cart

make it so you can add whole recipes into a shopping list, and take it one step further by make it so that you can see the prices at your local grocery store.. THEENN if you guys want to over-achieve hire me a personally cheff to cook for a year =)

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Update your home screen icon for a retina display.

It would be great if you update your icon for the iPad mini retina display.

72nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Food

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base