Ireland Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. how did you dare to recycle my account???

I acknowledge that because you decide that my account has been still for certain time you suspended it and want me to activate a new one? How do you dare??? there is a lot of relevant post in it to me, you must respond of this theft and loss.

27th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. please remove 'BigNewsNetwork.com'. It is very annoying that any link on the main page does not open when you click it

please remove 'BigNewsNetwork.com'. It is very annoying that any link on the main page does not open when you click it. You are directed to the same general page

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Why are yahoo so biased? they advertise pro choice rallies but never advertise pro life rallies which are much bigger (up to 60,000)

Yahoo should not be biased in what news stories they put up. They should advertise the massive crowds at pro life rallies just as much as they advertise the pro choice rallies.

27th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow selection and removal of news sources

Allow selection and removal of news sources

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. This guy has made over 38Million, he’s a Harvard professor and he is betting BIG that you can profit TODAY.

how to make $3500 per a day with Binary Option Robot 100% Automated Trading Software..DOWNLOAD IT NOW FOR FREE http://tinyurl.com/p6pn7tu

MAKE £2500 PER A DAY WITH FREE SOFTWARE GET FREE £25 BONUS, JUST TO SIGN UP, FREE DOWNLOAD https://lnkd.in/dn5JgRC

Unlimited free Paypal money on your Paypal account. Buy anything you want, withdraw as much as you want!. http://freehackermoney.webstarts.com

Congratulations! I'm about to reveal to you a SECRET mass traffic software to earn up to $4000 in one day. Get ready to be SHOCKED!(Google ****** is just $37 Get it NOW) http://gsnipers.webstarts.com

Guyz checkout what people are saying on my Blogger…

27th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 100% paypal money hack with live proof, Unlimited free Paypal money on your Paypal account. Buy anything you want

how to make $3500 per a day with Binary Option Robot 100% Automated Trading Software..DOWNLOAD IT NOW FOR FREE http://tinyurl.com/p6pn7tu

MAKE £2500 PER A DAY WITH FREE SOFTWARE GET FREE £25 BONUS, JUST TO SIGN UP, FREE DOWNLOAD https://lnkd.in/dn5JgRC

Unlimited free Paypal money on your Paypal account. Buy anything you want, withdraw as much as you want!. http://freehackermoney.webstarts.com

Congratulations! I'm about to reveal to you a SECRET mass traffic software to earn up to $4000 in one day. Get ready to be SHOCKED!(Google ****** is just $37 Get it NOW) http://gsnipers.webstarts.com

Guyz checkout what people are saying on my Blogger…

27th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. An alan mc menamin is trying to scam 1200 euro off me thru emails

An alan mc menamin is trying to scam 1200 euro off me thru emails

27th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 27th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 27th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. unexpected attempt

Am tired of your spaming email for unexpected signing to my account from different location . Stop spaming !!!!!

21st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I am encountering so many technical difficulties with my Yahoo mail WAY too often, I can't seem to conduct normal business with my clients.

I am encountering som many technical difficulties WAY too often, this is seriously hindering my business and client contact WAY too often. If this persists I may have to move accounts. HELP !!!

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When you display stories/links from Big News, can you link to the "real" story, and not just the "big news" home page ?

Have the correct link attached to the story.
    Example: On today's Yahoo home page, is a link titled:
    IS militant burnt alive by Shia fighters
    But when you click on it, it brings you to:
    http://www.bignewsnetwork.com/
    Could you not just link to the actual story ?

6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. stop making it so diffcult to login in if people dont want to give you mobile numbers

stop making it so diffcult to login in if people dont want to give you mobile numbers. you have now blocked my primary and secondary account because I am traveling

21st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 21st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When I do a serach on the web using Google, it takes me to the selected page but within a few seconds reverts to a yahoo search

My idea would be to stop allowing your Yahoo website search page to appear on someones PC when they dont want it. How can I remove this cookie or whatever it is that is making your search page appear when I search using Google on my Mac?

27th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. You can prevent businesses such as the Irish Times producing so called "news stories" on my Yahoo homepage which are actually adverts for si

You can prevent businesses such as the Irish Times producing so called "news stories" on my Yahoo homepage which are actually no more than adverts for signing up (at a cost) to their online newspaper. There is nothing more annoying than clicking on a link to find you cannot read anything more than the initial headline.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Don't Show Irrelevant News Stories From Previous Days

For example on Tuesday 10th March, a story from the Evening Echo about a Met Eireann orange wind warning alert which dates from the previous day

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 27th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)