Ireland Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Stop sourcing news articles for yahoo.ie from the Irish Times website, it's pay per view and cant be read without a subscription.

80 - 90% of the news articles on yahoo.ie today are sourced from the irish times website and therefore unreadable by anyone without a subscription to that site.
    makes yahoo.ie pretty much pointless if you cant read the articles on it.

6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I cannot create yahoo account. You system tells me I am too young. BUT I AM 51!!!

I cannot create yahoo account. You system tells me I am too young. BUT I AM 51!!!

27th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. PLEASE BEAWEAR OF THIS NEWS YOUR PUBLITION YOU BE RESPONSABLE FOR THAT <DO NOT DISTROY BEPOLE LIFE FOR FEW CENT ,REBULID HAIRGROWING is scam

I purchased the program and then got a refund a few days later... It's done thru clickbank so you just have to click on a link they send you when you purchase the product and they (clickbank) provide a refund no questions asked. When you go buy the product (for $39.) and try to leave the page it says "stay on the page for a special offer"… when you do, it says "wait, we can't let you go without trying the product... How about $29.?" You can still cancel later and get your money back and when you do, you…

27th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 27th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Unable to register account as it says I need to be above a certain age!! Where are contact us details??

My existing account was deleted as I hadn't logged into it for a while - not impressed as I got no notification that this could happen and I'm still getting group emails! When I went to register new account and entered date of birth of 197* it said account couldn't be created as I needed to be above a certain age!! Can't find any link to contact customer service

27th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 27th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 27th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. trouble with access

hey im having trouble accessing my yahoo account my user names matthewok15 and I dont recognise the alernate email its attach to

27th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Customer Service is poor, time consuming, inneficient

My last 3-month emails have disappeared since 2 days now. Can't reach specific Customer Service department. I seem to always get to "Quick fix tool", but its reports look good. There is a BUG in the application: I did not apply any filter, only "Smart View"->Starred/Unread shows them, but window freezes when I try to open them from this view.
    My confidence in Yahoo Mail just dropped, I don't feel safe using it until my problem gets solved and the engineers know the cause, so they can fix it for the future.
    Thanks!

27th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. answering your customers

I have a yahoo email address and I can't remember my password the email address in which I gave all those moons ago the gentle man has passed away so I can't access my recovery info on more than one occasion I offered a new recovery email address to which my reset info can be sent I only changed my password because I was told by yahoo my account was hacked so maybe if somebody reads this I might get the help I asked for in the first place my old email is williamcannon37@yahoo.co.uk my new address is williamcannon37@outlook.com HELP!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Leave me into my account!

It is always asking me where did I marry. I am not married, then sends me a mail to an old second mail address, where I don't have access to anymore. YOU Should upload a mailaddress to contact you or a phone number. I am searching since 35 min and still nothing, except this place! Please help me, I need access to the following account: tebolyult@yahoo.com. If you read this, you can reach me per mail under my second account: boglarka.meszaros@yahoo.com. I need to transfer my contacts! THANKS!

27th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 27th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)