Yahoo News Digest Android

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 323rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. since I stay in India, in Mumbai ,I need to see news about this first. So kindly add India on priority basis.

News about Mumbai and India is my priority, can you add news about India.

224th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add an "Update only on WiFi" option to save data.

Some have data caps so updating only on WiFi would help.

431st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 431st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 257th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Font is hard to read

Your app is amazing. But I find that your font is hard to read.

323rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Sync progress between multiple devices

I've downloaded the app to both my phone and tablet, however neither recognizes what I've already read on the other. Allow users to sign into their Yahoo account to sync what one has read across all devices.

431st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. serbia

I need news about serbia

518th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I'd like the opportunity to choose my own news source

Option to choose my own news sources

431st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. regional news

Without regional news people tend to uninstall

257th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. should have list of countries so that we can view the latest news per country especially the reader's country

should have list of countries so that we can view the latest news per country especially the reader's country

431st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. localized philippines news please

Philippines local news

518th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. more sports news needed

Maybe there could be an option to enable more sports to be shown in your news digest for the people that want to read articles about sports. In the couple of days of using this app I've only seen one sports article appear, that's not good.

431st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 518th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 257th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1) should allow topic. selection by user for digest

1) should allow topic. selection by user for digest
    2) even international edition appears US. Centric. Should have more country / region specific customisation.eg India oriented news.

431st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. web version

Please add a web version to you can access via a PC

431st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Implementing translation

In case if fearure implementation of multi language UI please consider an language translation option. Thanks.

200th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 431st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. myYahoo

Would suggest adding personalization options, allowing us to login to our my.yahoo accounts to incorporate our interests. Also, widgets and alarm clock tie-in.

323rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Yahoo News Digest Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base