Yahoo News Digest Android

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Need a way to select topics. e.g. turn off all sports, turn on science.

Not everyone is interested in the same topics. Per user customization is essential to making this a useful app.

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Indian please

Please add India to the list of countries. App is amazing. Thanks

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  22 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. this app would be perfect if it had local news on it as well

this app would be perfect if it had local news on it as well

4th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Offline reading

Allow the retrieval of article data at specific periods to read offline.

6th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Can't share an article, can't view the URL, can't copy text

When I share the article, it shows two links to the app, not to the article. There's nothing to tap to even view the URL, and I can't copy text! What is going on? This is like some worm that serves only its own proliferation and locks the user into not using anything else.

7th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I read the news at 7am not 8am... so thisnis not great

Having to wait until 8 to get the new digest does not fit in my schedule. I am driving to work at that time then busy at work all day. 7 am is when I cruise my tablet reading news.

8th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 9th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  32 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I want to select my own feeds

Select your own feeds things that are important to the user

10th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I would like to see the ability to edit the digest so you receive only the type of news you are interested in.

I would like to see the ability to edit the digest so you receive only the type of news you are interested in. For example; if you wish to not receive entertainment there should be an option to omit that category.

11th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add fullscreen option

The app is so beautiful, adding a fullscreen option like the Yahoo Weather app would make the content even more immersive. Also Android supports immersive mode for true fullscreen apps.

12th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. please give india news

Please give uptodate news of india

13th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Notifications

Notifications won't stop popping up twice a day even if I turn them off.

14th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. "Share" option is very poor

Look&feel and content are great, but it's really a pity that the "share" option is so poor: people love sharing news, not a link to the app

15th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 16th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add an option to get the news from which countries that would be simpler to use & also add category like lifestyle, sports, etc.

It should be an all in one app that have yahoo all the categories like lifestyle, sports, whether, etc & the news should be available all from the world. try to add new option like to select from which country to receive the news.

17th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I would really appreciate unbiased news. especially in any political stories. everybody has their political preferences. leave it out!

Leave the political bias out of your stories. I refuse to be spoon-fed my opinions. You only alienate your potential readership when you attempt to persuade or influence people. Just tell the stories as removed from judgement as you can.

18th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 19th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Include MORE breaking news

this would be extremely useful if it included much more breaking news that happened that day. Because the app is a daily digest, it would allow users to be able to stay on top of breaking news much more easily.

19th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 43 44

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base