Tell us how we can improve Flickr for Android.

photo sharing from Instagram to Flickr is not possible. Please set right

Despite my repeated reminders still photos from Instagram to Flickr is not possible

17th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    T.VELUCHAMYT.VELUCHAMY shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    T.VELUCHAMYT.VELUCHAMY shared a merged idea: sharing from Instagram to Flickr is not done though I have given sharing rights to share photos from Instagram to Flickr  ·   · 
    vineet thakurvineet thakur shared a merged idea: I won't find my Instagram post on Flickr. I shared from Instagram.  ·   · 
    YezYez shared a merged idea: Please fix the share from instagram problem.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I cant share directly to Flickr from instagram so im not sure whats going on, really annoying  ·   · 

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • T.VELUCHAMYT.VELUCHAMY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have given sharing rights to share photos from Instagram to Flickr. But this is not done though I have given sharing rights to share photos

• YezYez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you both say the problem is the others fault it will never be fixed and in the end we will as users be the losers. We haven't been able to share our instagram photos to Flickr since start of December 2016, now it's time to solve the problem. Please contact instagram and find a solution! Thank you

Feedback and Knowledge Base