Flickr iPhone

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve Flickr for iPhone

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Spam accounts

I have noticed an increased presence of spam accounts favoriting and following. All accounts appear to be owned by young females with suggestive photos in their profile.

When will Flickr admin intervene to stop this apparent rise in spammers?

173rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. compatibility with facebook?

greetings

up until a few days ago, each of my flickr photos could be posted by flickr's app & appear on my facebook timeline.

suddenly now only the flickr link appears as text but no thumbnail of the photo.

i've tried various random experiments but no. only the link as text.

any ideas?

cheers,

http://flickr.com/photos/animists

173rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Albums

Need to be able to delete albums in mass. More than one at a time. Hundreds of albums were created when I uploaded my photos and my library on Flickr is a mess.

78th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Saving images to iPhone 6

I can't save my images from my Flickr onto my iPhone 6 camera roll and I would like to be able to do this...

173rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Recommendations

OPT OUT. Make it stop.

23rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Default page should be 'You'

Need to open the personal albums instead of generic pocs of artists though they are I would say excellent.
    Moving pics from one album to another should become easier and better

31st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. iOS app

Hello this app is not bad but it really needs an update to make it much more connected to the desktop site. The menus do not really correspond to one another.

Many thanks

264th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Improvements (Mobile & Desktop)

Okay, so - like many others on here, I'm sure - I got one of those little notifications on my phone asking me what I think of Flickr as it is. Well, while I've finally come around to the new commenting system introduced late last year, I find it a bit frustrating that I can't respond to particular comments on my mobile phone. Is there a way to do that? Also, as far as the desktop website is concerned, why do I still have to click on a picture twice to get to its page? Yes, I know there's some…

55th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. "No Internet Connection" message frequently displays

I get a red banner reading "No internet Connection" quite often while using this app, and I can't refresh the screens or navigate to anything new. If I forcibly restart the app it will run fine after. Other internet-related functions like Safari work when this happens so I actually do have connectivity.

264th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Finding Friends

Me and my friend are trying to friend each other but can't find each other's photos or accounts and it's annoying. Do we need to change any settings?

264th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 264th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Chức năng share facebook

Chức năng share lên facebook không thực hiện được

Share on FB's not working

264th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can't share

No way to share photos. Uploads find. No links to share image with on forum.

264th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Let us kmow which file is taking time

Let us know which file is taking time and allow us to skip it if we wish to. Currently no clue where the uploader is stuckup.
    I am waiting for 6 days now..

264th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. HEIC image file support in Auto Uploader

Is there any facilities to upload HEIC images in auto uploader ?

264th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The old way

Back when I first subscribed to Flickr, I could scroll through my favorites or someone else's favorites, and when I reached the bottom of a page, the pages were conveniently numbered so I could skip forward and back in large segments... now, I am forced to scroll through THOUSANDS of images in order to find a particular image.
    I don't like how pages keep 'growing' as you scroll along.
    Also, a 'reverse order' option would be great, so the images are displayed from oldest to most recent, thereby making it easier to find an image that was faved long ago.

264th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 264th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Needs features

I understand that Flickr allows plugins and others to write code to tie into it to add features but having to look for features to upload/sync/backup across various platforms that may break, atop being supported or even have to pay for to work is starting to annoy me. I've already dropped my premium account after the switch over and still see that these basic features which should be part of Flickr are still dismally lacking by Flickr. Yeah we have third party setups which can do most if not all these features. But why doesn't Flickr have it already it…

129th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. People

It would be helpful if I could ID people in photos who are NOT in the Flickr community. You might get more people to join Flickr.

264th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Can't save videos to my iPhone

Hello, for quite a few months I haven't been able to save any of my own videos. I had an iPhone 5s and it quite saving my own videos so I updated my phone to the iPhone 7 and it still will not save my videos. My phone allows access to flickr, it's updated, and I've had it since September. Whenever I try to save my videos it says "can't save this photo try again later" but it still doesn't work. Please help me, I have videos that mean a lot to me and I need to download them onto…

264th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 27 28
  • Don't see your idea?

Flickr iPhone

Feedback and Knowledge Base