Flickr iPhone

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve Flickr for iPhone

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Failed to edit phot in the app

With lastest iphone IOS and lastest ver. Flickr app

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  30 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can’t Edit My Photos

I have recently tried to edit my pictures and I can’t click on the buttons to edit them. The app is updated to the latest version, I uninstalled and reinstalled and it’s still not working. I even restarted my device.

63rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Flickr mail

Add the ability to send and receive Flickr mail between users on this app.

54th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 197th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 150th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Tagging

Photo tagging isn't working

42nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 60 Groups max per image for pro ???

60 groups max per image for pro people is not enough, i show my work in more than 60 groups, and i watch and participate in more than this...
    This will kill small groups...

Please update this rule !!

197th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Tags

Please make the tagging system customizable just like the folders and collections!

I want to be able to easily sort photos under different tags in the organizer.

I also want to be able to create my own tags and sub tags.

122nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Feedback

Allow us to search by size and orientation like on desktop!

197th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Flickr app update

I would really like you to add messages to the app. It’s not always easy to log into Flickr online to check our messages and it would be very handy to be able to check them on the app.

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Trash your cache not working

When trashing my cache from the settings menu in iPhone it does not clear the cache and the app is still taking up the same storage as before.

197th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. into page sucks

why can’t I fav the photos in front page?

well, technically I can — if only I had the plenty of time to click the individual photos or “more”.

oh yes, maybe I have the time and the patience; but can I suppose the others do?

If you pursue increasing the interactivity and dynamics of the photographers, you had (and still have) very bad idea from the start.

your front page “renewal” disappointed me greatly already several years ago. i returned after a long time interval, you still haven’t changed.

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Explore

Years ago my first stop was always Explore to see the latest masterpieces, but I seldom visit anymore, as the general standard has dropped way down. Improve the algorithm for choosing explore pictures. I see so many gorgeous and stunning photos that I think should be in explore and others in explore that I would be ashamed to claim as mine. Just a suggestion.

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Free up storage space on my iPhone?

Is it possible to automatically upload photos from my iPhone to Flickr and then delete the photos from my phone but keep them on Flickr so that I can free up storage space on my phone? Is this how it works, or when I delete them from my iPhone do they automatically get deleted from Flickr too?
    In other words does Flickr keep them even though I delete them from my phone?

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The feed

It would be great if the feed showed more from the groups I follow and less from things that are recommended, as I’m not interested in anything that is recommended for me I’m not on here as much as I could be.

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Album

Please make it so easy to upload photos to album and make the album the first thing seen when we open Flickr. Do the concept of uploading like Facebook so easy I always upload there first for sharing. Although I know FB resize photos thus I use Flickr. And FB also put camera roll rather the album on the first page which rather is annoying to trace photos back easily or when it could be easier by browsing album.

197th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Flickr and 3rd party links and photos won’t load

If you’d ever used group discussions through app you’d notice not a single photo in discussion thread loads in app (if a single post is a photo then you all you get to see through app is a blank space), be it hosted on flickr or be it hosted on a 3rd party website. Pretty discouraging for a photo based community website, eh?
    Also, if any website link is posted in the group discussion thread it’d be awesomely neat to have a little link preview loaded, just like commenting on FB.
    Cheers,
    Predrag Vranic

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Limit number photos you can fav

There are people who literally hit the fav button on everything. There’s no appreciation for the photos, it’s simply gaming Flickr for more self exposure.

Favs should be limited to 10 a day so people can understand that a fav actually shows a genuine appreciate for your work.

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. no option to stop upload

why is there no option to stop upload from iphone? also feedback to upload is poor. non-intuitive way to find progress. i double uploaded videos coz i couldn’t find the progress in an obvious way

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Duplicate

It will be very useful if a tool is provided to identify and delete duplicate photos

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 32 33
  • Don't see your idea?

Flickr iPhone

Feedback and Knowledge Base